Thread: MyAngelEyez~C~U's growth/progress :-)

Thanks

MyAngelEyez~C~U's growth/progress :-)

Once my products arrive, I'll be using the pomade at least 3x weekly, washing every 1-2 weeks with a sulfate free shampoo and conditioning with my homemade conditioner or tresseme naturals moisture rich conditioner. I'll be using N'Joy's detox to deep clean once a month, and using various natural leave-ins/moisturizers as needed. I've been natural since 6/5/10, I'm cureently a smidge below APL w/light layers, and my goal is to get to waist length by December at the latest. Here's my starting pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MyAngelEyez~C~U For This Useful Post:

Kells (02-04-2015)

Thanks

Re: MyAngelEyez~C~U's growth/progress :-)

I applied NJoy's Long & Healthy Hair Growth Pomade last night. Definitely gives a good tingling sensation, smells minty with a hint of sulfur upon application. Scent subsides after a while. Woke up this morning and can't smell it at all, does not leave a greasy feel at all, and my scalp/hair feels pretty nice. It soaks into the scalp really well. I had flat-ironed my hair a week ago, so I did notice slight reversion during application, but after I tied my hair up, that resolved as well. I used my vibrating scalp massager following application. I plan to use this pomade nightly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MyAngelEyez~C~U For This Useful Post:

NJoy (03-18-2015)

Thanks

Re: MyAngelEyez~C~U's growth/progress :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAngelEyez~C~U View Post
    I applied NJoy's Long & Healthy Hair Growth Pomade last night. Definitely gives a good tingling sensation, smells minty with a hint of sulfur upon application. Scent subsides after a while. Woke up this morning and can't smell it at all, does not leave a greasy feel at all, and my scalp/hair feels pretty nice. It soaks into the scalp really well. I had flat-ironed my hair a week ago, so I did notice slight reversion during application, but after I tied my hair up, that resolved as well. I used my vibrating scalp massager following application. I plan to use this pomade nightly.
    That's great! I just started the oil again this month. It tingles a lot which is great for me because it makes me feel like it's working. I've never heard of a scalp massager. Keep us updated because I want to know how the pomade works for people. I hadn't had luck with the oil growing my hair but it did seem to thicken my roots last time but this time I can feel something so that's a good sign, traditionally.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheyjuan For This Useful Post:

NJoy (03-18-2015)