Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NJoy's Hair Growth Challenge Thread!!! Come on in!

Thanks

Cool NJoy's Hair Growth Challenge Thread!!! Come on in!

Ok, here it is! We've been doing some housekeeping. This is the permanent location for NJoy's annual Long & Healthy Hair Growth Challenge.

Unfortunately, in moving the thread, all previous posts have been accidentally deleted. Oops!! 2017 posts and over 40K views. Not at all what I wanted but, I don't believe in lamenting over the past or what can't be undone. Let's just move forward with positive expectations and a renewed motivation to succeed, shall we?

If you haven't officially signed up for NJoy's Hair Growth Challenge, I'll need you to do a few things.

1. Please head over and sign up for the Hair Growth Challenge to be included. By signing up, you will receive occasional motivational emails, information to maximize your growth results, special members-only product discount codes and periodic updates from NJoy. Also, you'll also be eligible to participate in any of the contests with prizes offered throughout this Challenge.

2. Make sure that you sign up in this forum. If you try to reply to this post and are not signed up for the forum, you'll be prompted to do so. Or, you can look at the upper right corner of this forum for the sign up link. There you'll choose a Username for yourself and you'll have full access to posting as well as setting up a blog for yourself here. PLEASE do that because we want to hear from you. Your participation will help you to stay on track and reach your goals. And,

3. After you've officially signed up for The Challenge and the forum, please head over to the Member's Progress thread to post your starting picture and any updates. You'll start your own thread with your starting pic and your current regimen. As you check in with your monthly growth updates, simply post to your thread so that we'll have a place to see your actual progress easily.

We'll use THIS thread to discuss our day-to-day journey, questions, suggestions and links to your updated pictures. You're welcome to post pictures of styles or whatever you'd like to share. This is YOUR spot. We're all on this journey together.

Remember, this challenge will remain open so, feel free to join at any time. And don't be a secret agent. Invite others to join us. The more the merrier.

We've been having some EXCELLENT progress so far and I look forward to seeing YOUR results as well.

That said, LET'S GROW SOME HAIR!!!

Attachment 143

***Important Note***

It's important to mention that you should stop using NJoy's Long & Healthy Hair Growth Oil for at least one week before and one week after a relaxer (or any chemical processing, for that matter).

And remember that you can always order your Hair Growth products at NJoyEssentials.com. Don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list by officially joining the Challenge to receive your special discount codes.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Brand New NJoy's Hair Growth Challenge Thread!!! Come on in!

Ok, we've officially started the "supercharge Your Hair Growth" series. This will be the thread that we use for discussions and support during this challenge. We have just under 3 months remaining but that's PLENTY of time to get a good amount of growth! It doesn't matter whether you're relaxed, natural or transitioning. You can get your hair to grow with the right care. I've been all three so, I know that's true. I'm fully natural now but am not a natural nazi. And I don't expect anyone else here to force their views on anyone else. You can have an opinion but, let's stay respectful and remember that we all have a choice on how we each chooses to grow and wear our hair. That said, I'd like for you to drop a few lines and introduce yourselves.

Let us know your current length, the length you'd like to be by the end of this year, whether you're relaxed, natural or transitioning and your hair type, if you know it.

I'm excited and I'll go first.

I'm 2 years natural. I transitioned for 17 months prior and had been previously relaxed for as far back as I can remember. My hair type is 4a/4b. I'm currently just past waistlength and plan to be full hip length by the end of the year.

For me, since I've been natural, I've been growing my hair off and on so that I could learn to manage my natural hair at different lengths. I started with armpit length and was nervous about growing too quickly. I thought that I'd get the tangling that I got while transitioning. It wasn't that bad and got easier the longer I grew.

I keep my hair bunned or braided up (no extensions) as much as possible. I think I'm going to change my ultimate goal to tbl or bcl.

I'll post an updated length check pic later today while moisturizing and sealing my hair.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

Wow. I haven't been here in awhile and looks like I'm back right on time.

Njoy, i signed up for the challenge and sent you a message.

My hair is relaxed. I had my last touch up 4 weeks ago. I'm stretching my relaxers for 16 weeks at a time. I can't handle much more than that. My starting length is neck length. I hope to reach full shoulder length by the end of the year. I'm using my njoy oil daily. Just started back about a 2 months ago. I BC'd back in February but couldn't handle being natural so I relaxed in July. I had some damage to my ends and got that trimmed. I wasnt about that twa life either. I didn't know what to do with it. I'm lookkn forward to eventually growing my hair to armpit length.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessed1 For This Useful Post:

NJoy (10-20-2014)

Thanks

Delurking to save my place.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Serenity For This Useful Post:

NJoy (10-20-2014)

Thanks

My last relaxer was in beginning of 2008. I transitioned with buns, braids, twist. I am grazing bra strap or in between a 4 or 5 in my hair length shirt from N joy of course. My goal length for the year is waist length but really shooting for tailbone length. I wash every two to three weeks. I am known to go four weeks. I don't have heavy buildup so it works for me. I am still up in the air as to my winter hair care regimen.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lakieeshaa For This Useful Post:

NJoy (10-20-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Planning a thorough detangling session for tonight. I've been trying the Tightly Curly Method of leaving condish in my hair. I've been putting my hair in buns, which looks nice but causes knots, if I don't keep the tangles in check. Detoxing my hair before detangling to make it easier.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Almost forgot to share,

NJoy's Long & Healthy Hair Growth Oil is Buy One, Get One 50% off on Citrus Burst scent.

I love to be able to share discounts and am sharing, once again, on our most popular fragrance.

Coupon code: BOGO50CB

Buy One, Get One 50% now!

10665247_776788345710606_8213773770841232257_n.jpg
    Let's grow some hair!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

Brittbratt (12-14-2014)

Thanks

Hi , I'm Rebecca ! I'm new to the whole hair journey and forum thing. I just want to introduce myself ! Im 20 and at the end of Sept. i decided to embark on a hair journey ! I'm fully relaxed, i cut off about 3in of hair last month to have a fresh start and to get rid of any dead-ends that would hold me back. I use my Njoy's hair oil daily with a thorough scalp massage . I have a lot of results ! New growth is coming out of my protective style (box braids). I took a pic after i cut my hair and i will take another after removing my box braids. Can't wait to see the results !! I will post before and after pics

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebeccaAlana For This Useful Post:

Brittbratt (12-14-2014), NJoy (11-07-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaAlana View Post
    Hi , I'm Rebecca ! I'm new to the whole hair journey and forum thing. I just want to introduce myself ! Im 20 and at the end of Sept. i decided to embark on a hair journey ! I'm fully relaxed, i cut off about 3in of hair last month to have a fresh start and to get rid of any dead-ends that would hold me back. I use my Njoy's hair oil daily with a thorough scalp massage . I have a lot of results ! New growth is coming out of my protective style (box braids). I took a pic after i cut my hair and i will take another after removing my box braids. Can't wait to see the results !! I will post before and after pics
    Woohoo! Welcome Rebecca. I'm looking forward to your results too. I was fully relaxed when I started my growth journey and my hair FLEW down my back. The best part about being relaxed was that I could see my growth easily and I could feel the full length of my hair in the shower. Looking forward to you having the same sort of results.
    Let's grow some hair!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

Brittbratt (12-14-2014)

Thanks

Hi

I am just joining too.

I am based in the UK and have just done a homemade version of sulfur and essential oils which I'm not sure I'm getting on with it. Feels like breathing in chemicals while I'm sleeping

Anyway my hair is just in between neck and shoulder length. My short term goal is to get it to collarbone length.

I have just started to keep my hair in large plaits for 3 wks of the month. I have been natural for 18 mths now but I am always getting tangles so this might help me to grow my hair.

Anyway I'm pleased to finally joined a forum. LHCF seemed a bit too intimidating for now.

I am hoping I can retain 6 inches between now and next Xmas 2015.

I know it is possible. 😃

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grohairgro For This Useful Post:

Brittbratt (12-14-2014), NJoy (11-09-2014)