Thread: Cleaner eating check-in

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cleaner eating check-in

This one is completely up to you as to whether you want to participate in this part of the challenge. I know some may have dietary issues and/or habits that you may not want to alter. That's fine. But just know that eating healthier will benefit your overall health. And for hair growth, you'd like to get in lots of fruits, vegetables, lean protein and stay away from sugars, fried and fatty foods and carbonated drinks.

I'm not requiring you to be vegan or eat clean, just commit to at least attempting to eat healthier/cleaner, as you choose.

So, this one's up to you. Remember that vitamins and minerals are best derived from foods. Also remember that fried and fatty foods work against good, healthy blood circulation. But again, it's up to you, Diva. If you commit to adding an apple a day to your diet, that's good enough for this challenge.

In your first post, let us know what you are holding yourself accountable to. Or simply post "I did a good job eating today". No details required.

This is a judgement-free zone. Fair enough?

Let's get at it!
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Cleaner eating check-in

I'm committing to a daily protein drink for breakfast and a healthy nutriblast (blended fruits and veggies with my nutribullet blender) for lunch and a reasonable dinner.

My exception to the reasonable dinner will be on Friday nights. This is date night. I'll try to be reasonable but this will be my pass day.

And since this is Friday, I'll start my check ins tomorrow.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Slept thru breakfast. Protein drink for lunch and nutriblast for dinner.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Slept thru breakfast and lunch (didn't get to bed until 5:30 am). Had a protein drink upon waking and beef nachos for dinner. Not my first choice but my daughter made dinner. I added no cheese or sour cream tho. (boo! )
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

fruit for breakfast, protein drink for lunch and meatball sub and veggies for dinner.
    Let's grow some hair!!