Thread: Daily Exercise/Cardio Check-in

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Daily Exercise/Cardio Check-in

Increased blood circulation is key to maximizing hair growth. As you exercise and get the heart pumping, oxygenated blood is circulated around the body and provides nourishment to the hair follicles.

In this part of the challenge, I'm not asking you to become a fitness buff, to lose weight or to run marathons. 30 minutes of cardio-type exercise will provide the oxygenated blood supply needed to enhance, not only hair growth, but total health.

Sweating also helps to detox the skin, including the scalp so, let's get our exercise on. 30 minutes is optimal but at least enough to break a sweat.

There's no judgement here. This component of the challenge is for your own health benefit and will reward you with increased hair growth.

In you first post and with subsequent changes, let us know what you're doing to get the ol' ticker pumping.

LET'S GROW SOME HAIR!!!! (and improve our overall health)
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Daily Exercise/Cardio Check-in

I have a gym membership and am attempting to be regular with hot yoga.

Today, I did nothing. (whomp whomp )

Maybe I'll use my stepper before bed but, don't count that unless I come back and say that I did.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Daily Exercise/Cardio Check-in

Didn't use my stepper last night. Didn't make it to the gym or yoga. *sigh* The fitness part is the most difficult for me to do. No exercise today.
    Let's grow some hair!!