Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Blog Entries
    65
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 331 Times in 260 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzette C. View Post
    I definitely understand the sinus issues and those headaches. They are the worse. Nothing like it. Before I knew I had sinus issues, I would just pop Advils, and they never worked. Your head just pounds in pain constantly. I would just go eventually and lay down. My doctor prescribes me Zutripro, but it only makes me sleepy…and this girl has things to do. If it is an infection, then I would get an antibiotic. I hope you feel better.

    Ditto to everything you said. But for preventative measures, my dr wants me on Zyrtec daily. I just don't like to do medications, especially ones that make me sleepy. #aintnobodygottimeforallthat!

    So when I do start having pain from sinus headache, I start the Zyrtec and basically go to sleep to avoid the pain. Nothing works to ease the pain but sleep. Of course, it's there when I wake up. Takes 3 days to get enough Zyrtec in my system to stop my allergies. I'm going to find a natural way around this...one day.
    Let's grow some hair!!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Blog Entries
    65
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 331 Times in 260 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    I just shared with Suzette and thought I'd share with anyone else who wants to know. The liquid vitamin that I'm taking is Alive Energizer Liquid Vitamin. It is the most complete multi that I've ever run across. Here's what I'm talking about. Check out the ingredients list! It's $35 a bottle everywhere else but Swanson sells it for $19.09! They also have it in capsules, if you'd prefer. The taste is not great but bearable. It tastes very "green" even tho the flavor is citrus. If you don't mind that, I'd recommend the liquid over capsules because your body won't have to work to break it down.

    Here's my refer a friend link. It gives you an additional $5 off of your purchase and $10 credit to me. The prices are amazing and I order all of my supplements from them all the time so, a credit on my account would be greatly appreciated.

    Shipping is $4.99 or free, depending on your purchase and they ship pretty fast. And, signing up with them, they always send out discount codes. Thought I'd share.
    Let's grow some hair!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

    Suzette C. (01-29-2014)

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    I just shared with Suzette and thought I'd share with anyone else who wants to know. The liquid vitamin that I'm taking is Alive Energizer Liquid Vitamin. It is the most complete multi that I've ever run across. Here's what I'm talking about. Check out the ingredients list! It's $35 a bottle everywhere else but Swanson sells it for $19.09! They also have it in capsules, if you'd prefer. The taste is not great but bearable. It tastes very "green" even tho the flavor is citrus. If you don't mind that, I'd recommend the liquid over capsules because your body won't have to work to break it down.

    Here's my refer a friend link. It gives you an additional $5 off of your purchase and $10 credit to me. The prices are amazing and I order all of my supplements from them all the time so, a credit on my account would be greatly appreciated.

    Shipping is $4.99 or free, depending on your purchase and they ship pretty fast. And, signing up with them, they always send out discount codes. Thought I'd share.
    Thank you for sharing the information and your discount. I just ordered me a bottle

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Blog Entries
    65
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 331 Times in 260 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    Did you check out the ingredients label? Sheesh! It has everything. It's like a health tonic. I think you'll njoy how you'll look and feel after taking this for a bit.
    Let's grow some hair!!

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    Did you check out the ingredients label? Sheesh! It has everything. It's like a health tonic. I think you'll njoy how you'll look and feel after taking this for a bit.
    You're right it has everything in it....really what's not in there! I was looking and it also has amino acids. Looks like an awesome vitamin!! Can't wait to try it...beats popping all those pills. Thanks again!!

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    275
    Blog Entries
    9
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 111 Times in 96 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    image.jpg I had my first 2 vitamins for today. When I finish this bottle I will probably try a different multi because I don't like having to take 4 capsules per day!

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    Received today the liquid Alive multivitamin. Quick shipping from Swanson Started today, the taste is not bad at all. Looks are deceiving. I made a judgment as soon as I seen the color, I thought the taste was going to be awful. Not so, Looking forward to receiving all the benefits from what I would normally lack in my diet. Thanks again NJoy

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzette C. For This Useful Post:

    NJoy (01-31-2014)

  10. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    Checking in I've been faithfully taking my vitamin supplements daily…feeling good.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzette C. For This Useful Post:

    NJoy (02-10-2014)

  12. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Blog Entries
    65
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 331 Times in 260 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    Great Suzette! Me too. Although I'm thinking about starting a daily green smoothie drink and adding my vitamins to that. I need to get back to nutriblasting anyway.
    Let's grow some hair!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

    Suzette C. (02-12-2014)

  14. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

    Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    Great Suzette! Me too. Although I'm thinking about starting a daily green smoothie drink and adding my vitamins to that. I need to get back to nutriblasting anyway.
    Sounds very healthy

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzette C. For This Useful Post:

    NJoy (02-12-2014)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •