Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

Please check in daily and simply let us know whether you have taken your vitamins/supplements for the day. In you first post (or with any subsequent changes), please let us know what daily vitamins/supplements you're taking.

If you miss a day posting, please update as soon as you're able.

Our hair and nails are the last to get the nutrients of our daily diets. So, supplementation ensures that there's enough for healthy hair growth.

Note regarding biotin usage:

Excessive doses of biotin have been associated with facial breakouts. To decrease this side effect, increase you water intake, start with a low dose and move up gradually and if all else fails, stop taking biotin.

Ok, let's go!

After your initial post, your check-ins can be as simple as, "I've taken my vitamins/supplements for today".
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Daily Vitamins/Supplements Check in

I'm taking a liquid daily multivitamin, cod liver oil, chlorella and msm.

Checking in for today!
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Took my supplements today.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Added my liquid vites to oj to see if it tastes any better. Sticking with liquids tho, since they get in your system faster.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm taking Women's Ultra Daily by TwinLab. Hopefully, I can remember to take them. I'm thinking of setting an alarm on my phone.

Thanks

I have been taking Hairfinity vitamins since July 2013. I have seen positive results since taking them. I was taking Omega 3-6-9 & MSM, but I fell off from taking them. Are these vitamins crucial for hair growth? Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Suzette. I would say helpful but not crucial. You can get all that you need from your diet, if your diet is pretty good. Otherwise, supplements are just that-- To supplement any deficiencies.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've been slacking on taking my supplements lately. I've been dealing with sinus issues and the meds have had me sleeping and off my schedule. I'm back on track with my sinus meds and am getting back on track with everything else. Maaaan, crushing sinus headaches completely disrupt my life. Glad that's under control now.

That said, I've taken my vitamins for the day.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    Hi Suzette. I would say helpful but not crucial. You can get all that you need from your diet, if your diet is pretty good. Otherwise, supplements are just that-- To supplement any deficiencies.
    Thank You NJoy…I'll get back on track taking them…working on a better diet starting next month.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    I've been slacking on taking my supplements lately. I've been dealing with sinus issues and the meds have had me sleeping and off my schedule. I'm back on track with my sinus meds and am getting back on track with everything else. Maaaan, crushing sinus headaches completely disrupt my life. Glad that's under control now.

That said, I've taken my vitamins for the day.
    I definitely understand the sinus issues and those headaches. They are the worse. Nothing like it. Before I knew I had sinus issues, I would just pop Advils, and they never worked. Your head just pounds in pain constantly. I would just go eventually and lay down. My doctor prescribes me Zutripro, but it only makes me sleepy…and this girl has things to do. If it is an infection, then I would get an antibiotic. I hope you feel better.