Thread: Sulfur Question

Thanks

Sulfur Question

I recently decided to try to recreate Njoy's sulfur mix. According to her instructions, she used sublimed sulfur but I can't get that here. I can get locally made sulfur powder in packets for $3. I'm not exactly sure if it will make a difference or what kind of difference it will make. I tried google but I couldn't find if there was anything different or special about sublimed sulfur. My question is can I just use the local sulfur powder?
    Thanks in advance for answering

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Sulfur Question

Quote Originally Posted by Delila View Post
    I recently decided to try to recreate Njoy's sulfur mix. According to her instructions, she used sublimed sulfur but I can't get that here. I can get locally made sulfur powder in packets for $3. I'm not exactly sure if it will make a difference or what kind of difference it will make. I tried google but I couldn't find if there was anything different or special about sublimed sulfur. My question is can I just use the local sulfur powder?
    Thanks in advance for answering
    I can't tell what kind of sulfur that would be so my official response is, better safe than sorry. Do not use.
    Let's grow some hair!!