Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OCTOBER GO HARD CHALLENGE! Come on in!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: OCTOBER GO HARD CHALLENGE! Come on in!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDarling View Post
    I'm in!
    I keep trying, but why not?

For October I will:

-Apply to at least 7 jobs
    -Cut dairy out
    -Not slack on my skincare
    -Make at least 1 new video
    -Write at least half of my final paper
    -Clean my room (I let it go and it's a mess)
    -Bring in my cash saving goal
    -Do something/or go somewhere new
    -Organize all my belonging and get rid of things I never use/need

I'm leaving my hair out of my list, it's growing along well.

So far, I've applied to one job, but have high hopes.
    I've been pretty good with avoiding dairy, but I've definitely have eaten far too much coconut and almond milk yogurts are a replacement. I know it's mental and will pass.
    I started using turmeric because Njoy's skin looks so soft and clear and I was like I need re-visit it and be consistent, so far, it's better than mu past attempt because I mix yogurt in and it really softens my skin. I think it's working.
    Haven't made a video this month, but there's always a possibility.
    My cash saving has been bad so far as I haven't had a chance to work because my free-job a.k.a. internship has eaten up a lot of my energy/time.
    I haven't gone anywhere new, unless you count Hale & Hearty, I'm hooked on their soups why'd it take me so long to try them?
    I cleared my room up considerably, but the useless stuff is still around.

Off-goal list: Now I take a real bath/not shower every Friday, I do this whenever the whether starts getting colder, I did a lavender bath bomb and colloidal oatmeal soak last night. Heaven. Week before was Epsom salts and prior was a Lush bathbomb, I deserve it!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wow. Thanks for the soft and clear skin comment Ms.Darling (as I bat my eyelashes )

I've been doing a great job with drinking water. I've been doing at least 94 oz a day, where my actual goal is 84 oz. So, I'm pleased with that. Adn, since I'm drinking so much so consistently, I've decided to try adding biotin back to my regi. I've long since stopped taking it because the brewakouts were ferocious. We'll see how that goes. I don't want to have to clear up breakout spots again. I blemish so easily.

My weight has gone down to 162 but yoyo's back up to 164. probably because of all the water I'm drinking. Either way, I'm pleased with how my body is toning up.

I'm goin gto have to pause on the Bikram yoga because of my injuries from Thursday's car accident. (I got hit from behind) That's a bummer. I was just getting used to the heat. Now I feel like I'm going to have to start all over again. Ah well...

I did a length check today since it's been one month since my BC. I posted those pics in my blog. Take a peek if you get a chance. Not bad, says I.
    Let's grow some hair!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

MsDarling (10-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    I'm goin gto have to pause on the Bikram yoga because of my injuries from Thursday's car accident. (I got hit from behind) That's a bummer. I was just getting used to the heat. Now I feel like I'm going to have to start all over again. Ah well...

I did a length check today since it's been one month since my BC. I posted those pics in my blog. Take a peek if you get a chance. Not bad, says I.
    So sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you are fine.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessing For This Useful Post:

NJoy (10-27-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm really feeling good about this month. Sure, I won't get to finish the month out with my Bikram Yoga but, I'm definitely looking like I"ve made excellent progress this month.

Remember, the format will be different starting next month but, I'll still have a monthly "Go Hard" challenge going. Hey. I have goals to meet. And I will -- Month by month.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So far, I've applied to one job, but have high hopes.
    I've been pretty good with avoiding dairy, but I've definitely have eaten far too much coconut and almond milk yogurts are a replacement. I know it's mental and will pass.
    I started using turmeric because Njoy's skin looks so soft and clear and I was like I need re-visit it and be consistent, so far, it's better than mu past attempt because I mix yogurt in and it really softens my skin. I think it's working.
    Haven't made a video this month, but there's always a possibility.
    My cash saving has been bad so far as I haven't had a chance to work because my free-job a.k.a. internship has eaten up a lot of my energy/time.
    I haven't gone anywhere new, unless you count Hale & Hearty, I'm hooked on their soups why'd it take me so long to try them?
    I cleared my room up considerably, but the useless stuff is still around.

Off-goal list: Now I take a real bath/not shower every Friday, I do this whenever the whether starts getting colder, I did a lavender bath bomb and colloidal oatmeal soak last night. Heaven. Week before was Epsom salts and prior was a Lush bathbomb, I deserve it!
    Okay, so I got power back this morning. Yay!

I was trying to make it to 7 jobs applied, but only applied to 4 for the month, may apply to one more tonight, it's still October.
    I did skimp on my no-dairy yesterday and today, my eating habits have been thrown out whack from living in the dark for two days.
    I have been doing turmeric masks, and really like them now, the yogurt seems to make all the difference. Matter of fact as soon I had water/heat to take a shower this morning I did a mask, oh vanity.
    I did work this past Saturday, so I'll have a few bucks to save. I really need to get down to business with making money/saving next in November, I want to take a trip with my significant other, plus add to my cash stash, need to do both.
    I started filming some video stuff a week ago, but didn't make the time to follow through.
    I didn't make time to go anywhere new, except my discovery of Hale&Hearty and their delicious soups.
    My room is in decent shape, but I could do better.

I will really push next month, have to do better. Going to put my November list together tonight.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Okay, so I got power back this morning. Yay!

I was trying to make it to 7 jobs applied, but only applied to 4 for the month, may apply to one more tonight, it's still October.
    I did skimp on my no-dairy yesterday and today, my eating habits have been thrown out whack from living in the dark for two days.
    I have been doing turmeric masks, and really like them now, the yogurt seems to make all the difference. Matter of fact as soon I had water/heat to take a shower this morning I did a mask, oh vanity.
    I did work this past Saturday, so I'll have a few bucks to save. I really need to get down to business with making money/saving next in November, I want to take a trip with my significant other, plus add to my cash stash, need to do both.
    I started filming some video stuff a week ago, but didn't make the time to follow through.
    I didn't make time to go anywhere new, except my discovery of Hale&Hearty and their delicious soups.
    My room is in decent shape, but I could do better.

I will really push next month, have to do better. Going to put my November list together tonight.
    I'm glad you're ok. I can't imagine living 2 days without power...or the internet! Welcome back.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm glad you're ok. I can't imagine living 2 days without power...or the internet! Welcome back.
    Thanks, NJoy, I'll never take electricity for granted again, this was the longest black I've been through.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks, NJoy, I'll never take electricity for granted again, this was the longest black I've been through.
    And you know what I also worried about? Crime going up during a major blackout. I don't know if I would've been able to sleep. How was that where you are? I saw that some of the commercial businesses were being looted. But, was there increased police presence in residential areas?

And, girl! NO internet? How did you ever survive? I couldn't rest, worrying about my NJ/NY family that I couldn't get in touch with. And I'm praying for those still with no power. I just can't begin to imagine. I lost power for an hour or so in a storm once and like to lost my mind. I was pacing around and walking to the windows and doors. Almost like I couldn't breathe. I feel silly by comparison.
    Let's grow some hair!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

FoxyLocks (11-02-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

And you know what I also worried about? Crime going up during a major blackout. I don't know if I would've been able to sleep. How was that where you are? I saw that some of the commercial businesses were being looted. But, was there increased police presence in residential areas?

And, girl! NO internet? How did you ever survive? I couldn't rest, worrying about my NJ/NY family that I couldn't get in touch with. And I'm praying for those still with no power. I just can't begin to imagine. I lost power for an hour or so in a storm once and like to lost my mind. I was pacing around and walking to the windows and doors. Almost like I couldn't breathe. I feel silly by comparison.
    I know, my laptop was charged, but no internet, the ultimate worst!
    During the night of the hurricane there was a curfew and police were out, telling cars and people to go back to wherever they came from.
    I didn't hear of much looting in my area.

And all I did was sleep, nothing else to do. I swear I lost weight in 2 days.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsDarling For This Useful Post:

FoxyLocks (11-02-2012), NJoy (11-02-2012)