Thread: Looking for non-formalydahyde BKT

Thanks

Looking for non-formalydahyde BKT

I really want to try a BKT but have been turned off by the negative reviews. Now there a few non-formaldahye versions out there. Can anyone share any experiences or recommend a brand? I want to be a straight-haired natural but flat ironing on the regular isn't gonna make it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Looking for non-formalydahyde BKT

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyLocks View Post
    I really want to try a BKT but have been turned off by the negative reviews. Now there a few non-formaldahye versions out there. Can anyone share any experiences or recommend a brand? I want to be a straight-haired natural but flat ironing on the regular isn't gonna make it.
    I feel you on not wanting to straighten your hair on the regular to wear your hair straight. I'm interested to know too.

But I have to say, even as a relaxed head, I still had to flat iron my hair to get it to look straight.

I thought you decided against any kind of bkt. Keep us posted on any info you find.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey there was a thread on lhcf about this type of thing, I don't know if you've seen it, but I will look for the link.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The link is HERE.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MsDarling For This Useful Post:

FoxyLocks (09-11-2012)

Thanks

Thanks. I'll check it out.