Thread: I need your help!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I need your help!

I could've sworn I posted this already but, ah well. Here it goes again. (now watch the thread surfaces again

I'm getting a ton of PM's with newbies, and not so newbies, asking a lot of basic questions. I'm not sure if that's because they are too shy to post on the boards or if I'm just that loveable. In any case, it ocurred to me that it would be great if we had a newbie section with answers to some basic questions. The section has already be set up but, I was hoping that we could all share our knowledge and start threads with information that someone new or fairly new to the healthy hair care game might want to know. Or, maybe we can start some threads with questions that you may have asked or that a newbie may be to shy to ask and then we can all come along and share our knowledge and experience.

I know that I can't do it alone so, PLEASE. I'm begging you to help me to beef up this section that will be helpful to both, newbies and anyone in general.

I've learned a lot in this hair care game and freely share info, as you already know. It's a blessing to give and to be a blessing to others. Perhaps that's why I continue to reap a great reward in my efforts. I'm hoping that you'll feel the same and at least contribute a few threads and a few responses.

Thanks, Divas. You're the BEST!!!!

So let me give you a lift over to the newbie section. Click here now and thanks for your help.
    Last edited by NJoy; 04-07-2012 at 03:06 PM. Reason: added link
    Let's grow some hair!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

Divalicious (04-10-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: I need your help!

Glad to help =)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tink For This Useful Post:

NJoy (04-09-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks