Thread: Let'ss GROW, Ladies!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Let'ss GROW, Ladies!!!

I'm SO excited about 2012 and meeting my hair goal! Am I the only one who's excited? Am I the only one looking forward to sporting a new goal length? Certainly not. I'm getting a boatload of PM's asking questions and expressing excitement about your own journeys and I'm excited for you too. I have no problem taking your PM's but, share your questions and excitement by posting on the boards. Don't be shy. Your question may be someone else's question. Your excitement or story may inspire someone else. Don't just receive. SHARE!

And to those who do speak up on the boards, thank you so much. I've always been a talker and boy is it awesome to have others to talk with. Hugs and smooches! You ladies keep me motivated!

Now, let's get our party on, get our regimens together and get to work! We have some beautiful hair goals and plenty of growing to do.

Ready? Set? Let's GROW!!!!
    Let's grow some hair!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

Early Bird (01-29-2012)

Thanks

Re: Let'ss GROW, Ladies!!!

I'm excited too!!! Expectantly looking forward to an impressive amount of hair growth as well as thickness/fullness for 2012.

Question...Is there such a thing as too much baggying? I've been oiling with sulphur mix at night, and baggying at night. Lately, I've had a few days where I didn't have to go into the office, so I was wondering, if it would be too much, if I bagged during the day as well, on those days, if I would be overdoing it. Any thoughts on that? Please advise.

Thanks.

Classygyrl08

4. The Following User Says Thank You to classygyrl08 For This Useful Post:

NJoy (01-31-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Let's GROW, Ladies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by classygyrl08 View Post
    I'm excited too!!! Expectantly looking forward to an impressive amount of hair growth as well as thickness/fullness for 2012.

Question...Is there such a thing as too much baggying? I've been oiling with sulphur mix at night, and baggying at night. Lately, I've had a few days where I didn't have to go into the office, so I was wondering, if it would be too much, if I bagged during the day as well, on those days, if I would be overdoing it. Any thoughts on that? Please advise.

Thanks.

Classygyrl08
    I think as long as you watch your protein moisture balance, you're fine. So, for me, since I baggy alot, I make sure to incorporate a light protein in my regi. I use Aphogee 2 min reconstructor as needed. In the beginning, I used to used shed hairs to check my protein/moisture balance. If the hair stretched a lil too far before breaking, I knew I needed to add some protein. If it snaps right away, I need more moisture. Ideally, the hair should give a lil and then break.

I don't have to do that now because I know what my hair feels like when it's getting out of balance. Also, I use protein in my DC treatments because of all the baggying that I do.

Generally, my hair loves all the extra moisture from baggying tho. Especially when I'm using sulfur regularly as sulfur can be sort of drying.

Did I ramble or did that make sense? lol. Hope it made sense.
    Let's grow some hair!!