Thread: Hello ALL-

Thanks

Red face Hello ALL-

I have been on my hair journey for sometime. Ive had great success with hair growth using various products. Due to pregnancy I had a few set backs and lots of damamged, shedding, breaking hair. Because of this I have had to cut my hair 3 times in the last year. With that being said...I'm feeling much better about getting back to healthy long hair just need a little time to find my way again.

Happy and Healthy growing to you all.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Hello ALL-

Quote Originally Posted by Bellasmom View Post
    I have been on my hair journey for sometime. Ive had great success with hair growth using various products. Due to pregnancy I had a few set backs and lots of damamged, shedding, breaking hair. Because of this I have had to cut my hair 3 times in the last year. With that being said...I'm feeling much better about getting back to healthy long hair just need a little time to find my way again.

Happy and Healthy growing to you all.
    Sorry about the setbacks but, it was WELL worth it. Congrats on the baby and welcome back to you HHJ. It'll feel good to start focusing on you again...as much as a new mom is able, that is.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

Thank you. I'm looking forward to getting back to me. The beautiful hair will be the cherry on top.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you. I'm looking forward to getting back to me. The beautiful hair will be the cherry on top.
    How long was your hair before the setbacks. And did you have/are you past the postpartum shedding?
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

I pray i'm past the post partum shedding. It's been almost a year. I was MBL before the setbacks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I pray i'm past the post partum shedding. It's been almost a year. I was MBL before the setbacks
    Ah well. Back to the drawing board. You'll be back to mbl before you know it. I LOVE that length. That's when my hair officially started feeling long.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

yup I'm looking forward to it. Off to purchase oils