Thread: Happy to Be Here & Ready to Make Positive Healthy Hair Connections!

Talking Happy to Be Here & Ready to Make Positive Healthy Hair Connections!

Greetings Divas!!!

I am super excited to be here and look forward to making many positive healthy hair connections. (Key...*POSITIVE)..lol... Most people who know me best know that I love to learn, laugh, and inspire others...(too bad I couldn't think of another l word to keep the alliteration going...lol) I "officially" started my HHJ over a yr ago and the reason I say "officially" is bc I have always been into hair...just never had access to so much "correct" information geared towards healthy hair growth. ***Thank you Jesus for the WWW ...lol!!! I am currently SL with my short term goal APL and my long term goal MBL. I wouldn't consider myself a newbie...even though I am still constantly learning and growing everyday! I have an established healthy hair regimen and currently the growth aid I'm using is allowing my hair to grow like a weed faster than it ever has before. But as always I am trying to maintain my moisture/protein balance and retain length. I have many hair inspirations and that is what keeps me going and growing. So as I continue to learn and grow I try to pay it forward. Besides that I love all things that have to do with maintaining health, hair, skin, beauty, makeup, and fashion. I LOVE FASHION and shamelessly have a shoe collection that is easily about 200!!! Wowzzers! Yea I know...shame on me!...but can you blame a DIVA??? I look forward to mingling with you Divas and look forward to seeing this forum blossom into something beautiful in the world of Healthy Haircare! From what I've seen so far...I love it!

Blessings,

JourHealthyHairEnthusiast

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JourHealthyHairEnthusiast For This Useful Post:

NJoy (09-28-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Happy to Be Here & Ready to Make Positive Healthy Hair Connections!

Quote Originally Posted by JourHealthyHairEnthusiast View Post
    Greetings Divas!!!

I am super excited to be here and look forward to making many positive healthy hair connections. (Key...*POSITIVE)..lol... Most people who know me best know that I love to learn, laugh, and inspire others...(too bad I couldn't think of another l word to keep the alliteration going...lol) I "officially" started my HHJ over a yr ago and the reason I say "officially" is bc I have always been into hair...just never had access to so much "correct" information geared towards healthy hair growth. ***Thank you Jesus for the WWW ...lol!!! I am currently SL with my short term goal APL and my long term goal MBL. I wouldn't consider myself a newbie...even though I am still constantly learning and growing everyday! I have an established healthy hair regimen and currently the growth aid I'm using is allowing my hair to grow like a weed faster than it ever has before. But as always I am trying to maintain my moisture/protein balance and retain length. I have many hair inspirations and that is what keeps me going and growing. So as I continue to learn and grow I try to pay it forward. Besides that I love all things that have to do with maintaining health, hair, skin, beauty, makeup, and fashion. I LOVE FASHION and shamelessly have a shoe collection that is easily about 200!!! Wowzzers! Yea I know...shame on me!...but can you blame a DIVA??? I look forward to mingling with you Divas and look forward to seeing this forum blossom into something beautiful in the world of Healthy Haircare! From what I've seen so far...I love it!

Blessings,

JourHealthyHairEnthusiast
    Welcome Diva! So glad to have you here. Sounds like you're well on your way to meeting your hair goals. We'll just hang out with you while you walk out the wait. And speaking of walking, I'm sure you have the shoes for it. I LOVE shoes! Can't say that I have 200 tho so, er uh, if you ever want to invite someone over to help you clear out your closet, look no further. I imagine with a collection like that, you have a closet just for shoes and accessories (oh, I'm big on purses too). I'd love to have something like that. One of these days, one of these days.

Anywho, I look forward to hanging out with you on the boards.

~NJoy!
    Let's grow some hair!!

Wink Re: Happy to Be Here & Ready to Make Positive Healthy Hair Connections!

Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    Welcome Diva! So glad to have you here. Sounds like you're well on your way to meeting your hair goals. We'll just hang out with you while you walk out the wait. And speaking of walking, I'm sure you have the shoes for it. I LOVE shoes! Can't say that I have 200 tho so, er uh, if you ever want to invite someone over to help you clear out your closet, look no further. I imagine with a collection like that, you have a closet just for shoes and accessories (oh, I'm big on purses too). I'd love to have something like that. One of these days, one of these days.

Anywho, I look forward to hanging out with you on the boards.

~NJoy!
    Thanks NJoy for the warm welcome! I am well on my way and I hope to continue to make steady progress and learn and grow more each day in my HHJ! And as for those shoes...ummmm...yea....I kinda love my shoes too much to share...lol...I know...That ain't right!!!! And yea...There is a whole wall that is shelved with nothing but shoes...lol...Thanks again for the welcome!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Happy to Be Here & Ready to Make Positive Healthy Hair Connections!

Ugh! I'm sooooo jealous! One day, girl. One day...
    Let's grow some hair!!