Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alright, y'all I need some prayer

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Alright, y'all I need some prayer

Just a little update! My baby slept from bedtime until almost 6:30am!!! I am ecstatic and so thankful to God!!! Of course my 2yr old woke up screaming at 2:30am but she calmed down easily and went on back to sleep. I was up for less than an hour after that before I was able to go back to sleep but I was still so excited about the baby sleeping so well! Thanks so much for your prayers =)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    Just a little update! My baby slept from bedtime until almost 6:30am!!! I am ecstatic and so thankful to God!!! Of course my 2yr old woke up screaming at 2:30am but she calmed down easily and went on back to sleep. I was up for less than an hour after that before I was able to go back to sleep but I was still so excited about the baby sleeping so well! Thanks so much for your prayers =)
    As the mother of three boys, all breast fed, I know how you feel about the lack of sleep and the success of getting them soothed and sleeping through the night. The most important tip I can give and Njoy gave some humdingers, is to watch the clock. Be very, very consistent with nap time and bed time. I would not alter either by one second because their natural clocks will assist with the process so well. I was one of those down for the night at 7 p.m. (I wanted time with hubby alone) and up at 6 a.m. for breakfast....no joke. Nap time was on the dot and bath time was also scheduled as if it were the law.

Before I knew it, they would get a visit from the sandman like clockwork and hubby and I could connect. They learned to sleep through the night.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovetoinspire For This Useful Post:

NJoy (08-31-2011), Tink (08-31-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

How are things coming along now, Tink?
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

He woke up around 4am when Hubby got up for work. That's still better than how it was before and he went back to sleep until after 8am! =)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tink For This Useful Post:

NJoy (08-31-2011)