Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be kind to yourself! What have you done for YOU today?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Be kind to yourself! What have you done for YOU today?

Here it is! May not look like much but you should have seen a "before" shot! lol 000_0017.jpg

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    Here it is! May not look like much but you should have seen a "before" shot! lol 000_0017.jpg
    Very creative. How did you even come up with that design? I thought from the little pic that it was very patriotic but, then the green. Good job. Did you have to wait until each color dried or did you do some now and some colors later? *gets up to look for my nail polish knowing that any design I try will turn into a blended glob*
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It was inspired by this video http://www.youtube.com/user/BargainP...16/J1bfdJO1tZI

I always experiment on my toes because with 2 in diapers I'm constantly washing my hands plus I wouldn't be able to do much while waiting on them to dry. So I did the 2 clear coats and let them dry, then the blue and let it dry. I did the orange and green at the same time and let them dry then did the white and silver streaks and let them dry before doing a top coat. I don't know why the orange looks so red in the picture. I would have used red but couldn't find it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tink For This Useful Post:

NJoy (08-20-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Today, I decided to give myself a facial using the Hesh Naturoriche Skin-Life Powder that I bought awhile ago. I had it stashed away and, out of sight, out of mind. My skin has been breaking out and highly irritated lately. After my facial using this powder to make a mask, my skin feels soothed and is glowing. Why did I ever put this under my sink? It's pretty inexpensive and a box makes several treatments. Ordering more now. I definitely have to care for my face at least as much as I care for any other part of me.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

Saturday I went and had my hair done and it looks and feels wonderful! Today, I ordered a hair steamer. I see many pamper sessions in my near future.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Today I'll treat myself to another facial. I'm hoping my steamer comes in so that I can make a mini spa day out of it.
    Let's grow some hair!!