Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Goal Weight?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What's Your Goal Weight?

When I got married in 2004 I weighed 138lbs. When I found out I was pregnant with my first baby in 2008 I was 148lbs and right before I delivered her in 2009 I was 174lbs. The most I ever weighed was 188lbs when I had my second baby in September 2010. When I went for my 6wk check up, I was down to 163lbs. I'm 5'5 and I think I would be most comfortable at around 135lbs. I bought a digital scale and weighed myself the other day and I was 159lbs.

What about you???

Thanks

Re: What's Your Goal Weight?

My weight fluctuates between 181 and 185. I want to immediately get down below 170 lbs, but my goal is to be between 145 and 150.

When I got married I weighed less than 130 but that was eons ago.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

How do you plan to lose weight? I've never been much of a dieter. I always ate what I wanted because exercise kept the weight off. After I got married and had children I kept eating what I wanted but didn't have as much time to exercise! lol - I've heard great things about the 17-Day Diet and I might try that. I just got the book from the library so I'm still trying to figure it out. I've only lost a few pounds just by not having Little Debbies and potato chips with my lunch every day! smh...

Thanks

No more dieting that's for sure. Just paying attention to what and when I eat, along with exercise. I'm down a few lbs since the beginning of the year. That was my highest weight, ever. I would love to loss the weight quickly, but I'd rather have it come off slowly if that means it won't return.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks for starting this thread, Tink. I need to call myself out.

After having my kids, I was the biggest I'd ever been at 166 lbs which is overweight for someone 5'7". I challenged myself to lose weight and got down to 155 lbs. but I've been slacking. I hover between 158 and 161 lbs. 160+ is overweight for me. So, I'd like to get down to 150 so that when I fluctuate, I'm not stepping into overweight territory. I'm actually afraid to go any lower than that because I'd run the risk of looking skinny because of my height. AND, the first thing that goes is the buns, hon. Uh....I think I want to keep the junk in my trunk. So, 150 lbs is my goal.

I'm using visualizations, cutting out macaroni and cheese (my biggest love and enemy), eating healthy and working out (um....well, that's the plan. )
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That doesn't sound too bad. You don't have very far to go!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks, Tink. I woke up to a slim day today, where I felt slim. I was 157 and feeling pretty ok with that. Now if I can just get back on a fitness program...
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

I'm right at 186 pounds. I want to get down to 165 lbs. I'm 5'8" and boobalicious. I need to slim my waist for an hourglass effect. Right now, the extra tummy blends with the boobage and just makes me look big. I need a waist.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm hovering in the mid-150s right now which is ok but at the moment I am a bit shapeless. I think my ideal weight is somewhere between 135 to 145 so I want to be somewhere in that range.
    SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ WL ~ HL~ TBL ~ CL
    4b, natural, fine strands, normal density. Low-maintenance routine, protective styling 24/7.
    SHAMPOO: Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo (sulfate-free)
    CONDITIONER: Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner
    LEAVE-IN/MOISTURIZER: Qhemet Biologics BRBC
    OIL/BUTTER/SEALANT: coconut oil, almond oil, and rice bran oil
    BSL 20113

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravengirl For This Useful Post:

NJoy (07-28-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

^^^ That's great. You don't have far to go either. What are you doing to sculpt a shape? I'm trying to focus on whittling my waist and toning my legs.
    Let's grow some hair!!