Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Random Thoughts: Hair

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Random Thoughts: Hair

I still have to buy Crisco to try it for my next flat iron.

I have been really frustrated with my hair, and having been itching to straighten for an easier time. I just remembered about the tub of Eco Styler that I had, so I used it on Wed. for my bun. Obviously, my problem was that I wasn't using enough product! The ES made my waves pop, and my hair was so nice. Not to mention every day that I've taken it down to readjust my bun position it is still moisturized. In looking @ YT vids, I'm realizing that just like flat ironing you have to use lots of product. Well, at least I do. I'm thinking about trying another WNG but with more product, and taking my time to go over each section.
    la vida solo momentos que se viven una vez

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mividabella For This Useful Post:

NJoy (04-26-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I REALLY need to henna and indigo my hair. The few grays that I had popping up in my hairline have gotten bold and invited a few more friends. I gotta stop this party in the making. I just don't feel like going thru the all day process of henna and indigo. I think I"ll just do my hairline. What do you think?
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My shrinkage is playing mind games with me. It looks like my hair is going backwards length-wise. I stretched my hair to remind myself that my hair is a solid HL even after the trims this year. I feel much better now.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

How am I gonna break it to my hubby that I'm converting his home office into my personal salon? I barely have space in my room for my steamer and now I've gone a bought a freestanding ionic dryer. I mean....where does he think I'm gonna put my stuff? I've taken over our room, the closet and our bathroom. I'm out of space. It's the only thing that makes sense...unless he wants me to start shopping for a new house. Either way. His choice.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

trying to stay natural beyond 18months , this is my 4th try. I am determined not to give in and relax this time

I hope other people will come and post, there isn't any recent activity on this forum