Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts: Hair

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Random Thoughts: Hair

Getting the Random Thoughts thread going for the hair section. Feel free to post your hair-related random thoughts by replying to this thread.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    My hair is so soft, shiny and moisturized this morning. Blogged about it. Wanna read it? Here it goes.

I did a wash, acv rinse, oil rinse and cowash a couple days ago. I finger detangled pretty well and then used my regular leave ins while it air dried. I bunned it up after it dried about 70 %. Yesterday, I took my bun down, added a little argan oil and then combed to make sure that my hair was fully detangled. Detangling was a breeze! I enjoyed having my hair fully out. It felt so thick and it finally felt long without having to flat iron the roots. I LOVE it! But, I eventually bunned it back up for bed.

This morning, I couldn't wait to take my hair back down and give myself a nice scalp massage. Gotta say, my hair feels awesome! I'm thinking about twisting it up today to do a twistout tomorrow. Not sure yet. Just enjoying it for now. In fact, I may be njoying it to much right now. I think I'm going to bun it back up and let a small section in the font hang so that I have something to njoy while protecting the rest of my hair from HIH (that's hand in hair) disease.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Can't wait til my flexi 8s come in. They've been shipped already. Yeeeeeeee!
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks
    My ends look horrible. I need a serious trim. I'm a little frustrated today.

Thanks
    Twisted my hair last night with castor oil and olive oil mixed. My hair feels so soft today. Will spritz daily with veggie glycerin and water mixed.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    *sigh* I've been using expired prenatal vitamins for the past few months, at least. I had a huge bottle of them and know they last for a long time so, it didn't phase me when I grabbed the bottle after running out of my regular vitamins. Last night, I was thinking of heading over to GNC to get some hair vites and just started researching ingredients in various brands. I decided to look on the label of my prenatal vites to see how it stacked against some of these "hair" vites and there it was. Expired in 2009!!! What. the. heck?! Now, I know you can go past the expiration date but, 2 yrs past? *sigh* So, I ordered fresh vites from vitacost. smh. I should've known. My "baby" is 5 yrs old now. Doh!
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    *sigh* I've been using expired prenatal vitamins for the past few months, at least. I had a huge bottle of them and know they last for a long time so, it didn't phase me when I grabbed the bottle after running out of my regular vitamins. Last night, I was thinking of heading over to GNC to get some hair vites and just started researching ingredients in various brands. I decided to look on the label of my prenatal vites to see how it stacked against some of these "hair" vites and there it was. Expired in 2009!!! What. the. heck?! Now, I know you can go past the expiration date but, 2 yrs past? *sigh* So, I ordered fresh vites from vitacost. smh. I should've known. My "baby" is 5 yrs old now. Doh!
    Sorry. That's pretty funny. Which vitamins did you decide on ordering?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    This is embarrassing but, I can't remember which ones I ordered. Maybe something like Country Pride? Don't quote me. They should be in tomorrow tho so, I'll come back and post it. *blush*
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    It took me 2 days to detangle and put my hair in twists. I only did a few at a time. Not doing this for the style, per se. Mainly to keep my ng stretched to avoid tangles. I think I'm going to DC in twists and retwist any that come loose. We'll see how long this lasts.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Random Thoughts: Hair

Did a braid-out and baggy last night... Today though the curls have really shrunken, its really moisturized.
    Happy Hair Journey