Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Create/Manifest the Life of Your Dreams Challenge***

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hi, I'm joining this challenge. This year it seems like everything is pushing me towards changing the way I think. Books, forum posts, movies.....everything. So today I decided I really need to do it. And not in the lackluster way I've been going about it.

Things I'm Going to Manifest

Mid back length hair by dec 2011. I'm armpit length now. ( Changing this goal, because my hair always grows, length is never a problem. I want to concentrate on my hair's health. It's thick right now, but it's supposed to be thicker{stretched too long, and ended up with lots of tangles}. So my new goal is thick, healthy, luscious hair).

A 6 bedroom house with 2 offices and a swimming pool.
    I will weigh 140 pounds by August 31st 2011
    A trip to Israel and Greece with my husband in Sept 2011
    A stronger relationship with God
    Clear communication with my husband and a strong marriage
    Joy
    An extremely successful business
    Healing

I will achieve it by doing night time audios and affirmations. I usually fall asleep when I'm meditating, so i'm going to try meditating in the bathtub.
    Last edited by jlissa; 07-29-2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: changed hair goal

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Welcome FoxyLocks, Sapphire74 and Jlissa! Wonderful and clear goals, ladies! I've added you all to the list. Thanks for joining and I look forward to watching those goals unfold!
    Last edited by NJoy; 07-07-2011 at 10:30 PM.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks
    I finally finished my vision board AND bought a brand new journal. I thought buying a beautiful, new journal signifies starting something new and exciting. I hung my vision board so that I can view it while relaxing in my tub too. That was a great idea.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    *** Ladies, please share your tips or what you find is working to manifest your goals ***

I guess one of my tips is in image selection. There are many images that have universal interpretations but, be sure that the images you select translate for you personally. Choose one that, without a word, brings to mind your intended result. And if it excites you, even better!
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks
    This is a welcomed challenge to say the least. For as long I as I can remember, I have felt that if I just focused and pushed myself with positive energy, I would be rewarded with change that supported my vision of my best self.
    From the top of my head to the soles of my feet, I want to be my best self.
    My desires:
    Long, healthy hair
    A strong body
    Graceful carriage
    Glowing skin
    Beautiful wardrobe
    And last but not least, a life that pleases God!
    I am confident that I will manifest these things. By living my best life, my family will be greatly benefited. I am worth it!

I will use the methods that brought me success before to bring me the man of my dreams, my three sons, living overseas, the house of my dreams and my dream car.

My methods: Act as if.... Give God back His word.....Gratitude......Planting really good seeds.....Faith....Continuously visiting the theatre of my mind..... Journaling
    Last edited by Lovetoinspire; 07-11-2011 at 12:38 AM. Reason: additional thoughts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovetoinspire For This Useful Post:

coco (08-10-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovetoinspire View Post
    This is a welcomed challenge to say the least. For as long I as I can remember, I have felt that if I just focused and pushed myself with positive energy, I would be rewarded with change that supported my vision of my best self.
    From the top of my head to the soles of my feet, I want to be my best self.
    My desires:
    Long, healthy hair
    A strong body
    Graceful carriage
    Glowing skin
    Beautiful wardrobe
    And last but not least, a life that pleases God!
    I am confident that I will manifest these things. By living my best life, my family will be greatly benefited. I am worth it!

I will use the methods that brought me success before to bring me the man of my dreams, my three sons, living overseas, the house of my dreams and my dream car.

My methods: Act as if.... Give God back His word.....Gratitude......Planting really good seeds.....Faith....Continuously visiting the theatre of my mind..... Journaling
    Yes!! I love it! And look forward to all that you have to share.

Today, I want to share how important gratitude is. First, every good and perfect thing comes from above and we should be thankful. There's always something for which we can express gratitude. And in doing so, it causes you to see the blessings in your life, to feel blessed and opens the door for more blessings.

Even those things that we want to change. For example, I want a bigger house. But, I'm so thankful for the house that I have; that the bills are paid; that my family is safe when we sleep at night; etc. I am blessed to have a home. But size and amount doesn't make a difference to God. He doesn't care about things. He only cares about us and wants to give us the desires of our hearts. I don't feel guilty for wanting a bigger house because whether I extend my faith for a small shack or a large mansion, doesn't matter. Either way, I'm asking. Feelings such as fear, guilt and doubt are only there to rob us and keep us from allowing the joy that God desires in our lives. So, feeling guilt for a larger house keeps me from it. Fear and doubt will continue to try to rob you. And if you give in to it for any period of time, don't condemn yourself. Just refocus and choose to believe. As a Christian, I condemn those thoughts and repent for receiving them. Knowing that they are not true. And then, get back to doing good, feeling good and thinking good thoughts.

I start off my meditation time with prayer and thoughts of gratitude. It reminds me how blessed I am so, it's not unusual that I would believe for more blessings from that mindset.

An attitude of gratitude is my tip for today. And as you think of things to be grateful for, you'll find more than you expected.

Task: Develop an attitude of gratitude and find at least 5 things for which you are grateful. If 5 comes easily, find 5 more. Write them down AND speak them out. I challenge you to do this daily for the rest of the month, each day offering NEW things for which you are grateful. Hopefully you'll find this to become a treasured habit that will change your life!

I'm starting a new thread because this is an powerful and life-changing exercise. So, if you are so inclined, please feel free to post your daily lists there. If you're grateful, don't keep it a secret. Shout out it out for all to hear...er, I mean, read.
    Last edited by NJoy; 07-11-2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: added link to Gratitude Challenge thread
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks
    I made a vision board after watching The Secret the first time but fell off until I started reading Njoy's posts on another board. I made a new vision board and I think it helped me to focus on manifesting my first home, which I just bought. I want to join this challenge to make more positive changes in my life. I have proof that this works.

Thanks
    Leaving deprivation behind. Manifesting "richness", spiritually, mentally, physically and financially!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I'm so excited. I just visited the house of my dreams. Everything that I've wanted is in this house. My husband and I love it and are getting it. This! This is my house showing up.
    Let's grow some hair!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

coco (08-10-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hola Divas! I'm so excited to receive so many positive messages about this thread. Some of you have shared experiences with me in my inbox. I think it would be a wonderful encouragement if you could post any stories that you have to share about things that are, have or will be manifested.

By sharing, it not only serves as an encouragement to others but reinforces your own faith. I know that for me, everytime something that I've requested in faith shows up, I'm absolutely AMAZED all over again. I love it and hope that we can all inspire MANY to create the lives of their dreams. It's absolutely within reach and many will be freed from doubt by our shared stories.
    Let's grow some hair!!