Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 201

Thread: ***Create/Manifest the Life of Your Dreams Challenge***

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Blog Entries
    65
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 331 Times in 260 Posts

    ***Create/Manifest the Life of Your Dreams Challenge***

    If you haven't already read my blog post, take a moment to read that post now.

    To join the challenge, please reply to this thread and tell us about what you intend to manifest in your life. Hey, this is not the time to be secret agent about what you want. This thread will provide positive support toward you and your goals. Call those things that be not as though they are. Declare boldly what you intend to have. And, if you choose, share with us how you intend to meditate. Are you using a vision board? Are you journaling? Creating a Dreams Box? Mind movies? What are you doing to focus your thoughts and feel the joy? Plant your seeds, check in for regular encouragement and please let us know when something has manifested in your life.

    This challenge will last until the end of the year. We'll take a look back and see how blessed we really are before setting goals for the New Year. Ok? Start posting to join and I'll add you to the challenge.

    Challengers

    NJoy
    Bella
    Divalicious

    Lawyer2be371
    FoxyLocks
    Sapphire74
    Jlissa
    Serenity
    Tink
    Valeriesmith15
    Lovetoinspire
    Black2Back
    BoldBeautifulBrilliant
    Paisley
    Summertime
    SoBlessed
    Growinglong777
    D.I.V.A
    DeeRaven
    2inspireU
    Blessed1
    Whisper
    Ms_B_Haven06
    Minty
    MyLuvMaya
    Coco
    Hannah Jivala
    Curlycrowndotcom





    Welcome and Congratulations to all Challengers!

    May this challenge be Life Changing and a continuous blessing to all!
    Last edited by NJoy; 05-31-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    Let's grow some hair!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Blog Entries
    65
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 331 Times in 260 Posts
    Guess I'm starting off.

    I'm focusing on a new home, family travel, growing to hip length and building a successful nonprofit organization that raises funds for charities.

    Not only have I made a vision board, which I framed and hung for my relaxing meditation time but, I've also made a slideshow for online and will also use a digital frame to keep my images on my nightstand.
    Let's grow some hair!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Yes! I'm in.

    Things I'm hoping to manifest:

    A new car, a job that will give me the flexibility to work from home and more fun in my life.

    I will be making a vision board and hanging it in my bedroom.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Wow! This is exciting! Thanks for starting this challenge.

    By the end of the year, I'm hoping to reach a full bsl, lose 15 pounds and get a promotion at work. I also want to take a vacation with my sister. We're just starting to get back to being really close so, a nice vacation that we can both afford would be beautiful!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
    I'll join! Add me to the list please.

    By the end of this year I hope to get a promotion with raise at work, pay off my car loan, lose 25 pounds and grow and maintain more inches of hair.

    And I will make a vision board and journal daily.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    I'm super excited about this challenge!!
    I was just sitting and thinking last week that I need to work on my mindset...I find myself not being able to enjoy my happiness because Im always thinking about what if..worse case scenario so I believe that is challenge is my prayer being answered on how I can gain control of my mindset...
    In the 6 months I want to focus on a lot of things first.....
    I manifest a piece of mind! Manifest being secure in my body and my goal length of MBL by 12/31/2011
    I also need to move and I have a dog so it's a challenge but I want a house not apartment in my price range with a yard
    Also instead of me getting a second job in not being able to spend time with my daughter..I manifest 1 job with the salary I need to provide for my child.
    I also manifest a better relationship with my daughter
    I also manifest a stronger relationship with my husband to be (no he hasn't proposed yet lol) but he is the one.
    I desire to be supportive nurturing and trusting..i want to be "nag free"
    Last but not least I want that 300 all wheel drive sunroof navigation Leather seats 2009-2010 model...

    So yes I have a lot I want to manifest but the words says ask and it shall be giving......
    Yea I forgot one thing weight at the end of the year 170ish....so that's like 50 pounds...
    Now I'm done lol
    Now my question is this....do you read any daily scriptures books etc....? I want to be able to read something or repeat something daily when I begin to doubt or negative thoughts flood my mind

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Blog Entries
    65
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 331 Times in 260 Posts
    Welcome to the challenge, Divas! I'm really excited about witnessing some powerful manifestations of the things we desire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer2be371 View Post
    I'm super excited about this challenge!!
    I was just sitting and thinking last week that I need to work on my mindset...I find myself not being able to enjoy my happiness because Im always thinking about what if..worse case scenario so I believe that is challenge is my prayer being answered on how I can gain control of my mindset...
    In the 6 months I want to focus on a lot of things first.....
    I manifest a piece of mind! Manifest being secure in my body and my goal length of MBL by 12/31/2011
    I also need to move and I have a dog so it's a challenge but I want a house not apartment in my price range with a yard
    Also instead of me getting a second job in not being able to spend time with my daughter..I manifest 1 job with the salary I need to provide for my child.
    I also manifest a better relationship with my daughter
    I also manifest a stronger relationship with my husband to be (no he hasn't proposed yet lol) but he is the one.
    I desire to be supportive nurturing and trusting..i want to be "nag free"
    Last but not least I want that 300 all wheel drive sunroof navigation Leather seats 2009-2010 model...

    So yes I have a lot I want to manifest but the words says ask and it shall be giving......
    Yea I forgot one thing weight at the end of the year 170ish....so that's like 50 pounds...
    Now I'm done lol
    Now my question is this....do you read any daily scriptures books etc....? I want to be able to read something or repeat something daily when I begin to doubt or negative thoughts flood my mind
    Doubt and negative thinking will spring up to challenge what you choose to call truth. This is pretty normal. I think it would be great if we can share quotes, scriptures, affirmations and techniques to disarm negative thinking.

    But you know what? You don't have to go around defending what you believe or intend to manifest. During your time of meditation, simply choose not to entertain negative thoughts. Learn to refocus your thoughts when they're interrupted by negative thinking. You can't think both thoughts at the same time. When you recognize a negative thought sneaking in or your thoughts start to wander towards something negative, close your eyes and take a few deep, cleansing breaths. When you exhale, blow out any tension and as you breathe in, smile and remember that you are blessed and you can have anything you want. When you feel relaxed, you can open your eyes and focus completely on the positive picture and feelings you were focusing on before the negative thought. You can choose to disregard negative thinking instead of entertaining it. It becomes easier the more you do it.

    "...I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life..." (Deuteronomy 30:19). In this case, that can be taken as I have set before you good thoughts and bad thoughts, choose good thoughts.

    You don't have to defend your thoughts during meditation time. Just choose another thought. The desired one. This time is yours to create and enjoy the scenario that you choose.

    Generally speaking tho, a negative mindset can be retrained to think more positively. Another way to start to see things in a better light is to remind yourself how bless you are. A gratitude journal helps with this. Post or journal things that you are grateful for in your life. Make it a regular habit. The more you look for the blessings in your life, the more you'll notice them.

    HTH. And feel free to post anything that you find that helps to keep you motivated and positive.

    I'm excited about the change of mindset that will surely be yours way before this challenge is over. Congrats!
    Let's grow some hair!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    So today I found myself going negative...lol so I pulled out a index card, and wrote out Philippians 4:8, changed my facebook status to it...Will be posting it through out the house, and when I find myself doubting my manifestation I will reflect on this scripture

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Njoy!!! I would like to join this challenge also! I know my mindset is not where it should be, I think that is why I feel at a stand still in things that I am trying to accomplish in my life.


    Right now I am working on Manifesting a new car, and relocating to ATL by the end of October of this year!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,247
    Blog Entries
    65
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked 331 Times in 260 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer2be371 View Post
    So today I found myself going negative...lol so I pulled out a index card, and wrote out Philippians 4:8, changed my facebook status to it...Will be posting it through out the house, and when I find myself doubting my manifestation I will reflect on this scripture
    Exactly!!! Take charge of what you choose to focus on. But not only that, focus on the good stuff! Amen!!!

    AND, NO GOOD THING will He withhold from you! (Psalm 84:11) Here's the scripture that keeps me grounded: Matthew 21:22 "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." Again, prayer is direct communication with God. And we can communicate with Him in words, thoughts, actions, images or songs. In meditating on good things, we are sharing the desires of our hearts, (Psalm 37:4) believing that we have already received them. And never forget to give thanks.

    Fear of Doubt will try to rob you, convincing you that you don't deserve it. To that, say "grace"! And when fear or doubt says you can't, remember that it is not by your power or might, but by the spirit of the Lord (Zechariah 4:6). It's not us, but the grace of God that supplies our every need. He delights in the prosperity of His people (Psalm 35:27). Girl, don't get me preachin!




    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire74 View Post
    Hi Njoy!!! I would like to join this challenge also! I know my mindset is not where it should be, I think that is why I feel at a stand still in things that I am trying to accomplish in my life.


    Right now I am working on Manifesting a new car, and relocating to ATL by the end of October of this year!
    Awesome, Girl! And I can't wait til you move to Atlanta...in your new car!!! Wooo!!!!!
    Let's grow some hair!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •