Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moon Cycles and hair trims

Thanks

Re: Moon Cycles and hair trims

Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    Did it help? Are you planning some upcoming trims? Don't leave a sistah hanging. Details!!!
    Lol! I could hear you saying that too! Hahaha...yes the links work and everything is in one place which is good. So far as any upcoming trims I'm not sure yet, I relax this week so I will see how my hair looks then decide. I really wanna see my progress because whenever I do trim it seems like I'm back at square one. Soooooo I will have to wait and see if I really want too. But I think this Thursday is a full moon, so I will relax that day or whenever it is! Lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ok. Well I'm not rushing anybody into trimming. I was just wondering. I also like to use the calendar to plan touch ups too, opting for "moist" days. Thursday is a full moon and a Taurus moon (moist)

Yeah, I don't know if any of that means anything but, I like to feel like I have a little control over the planning process.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

Ok. Well I'm not rushing anybody into trimming. I was just wondering. I also like to use the calendar to plan touch ups too, opting for "moist" days. Thursday is a full moon and a Taurus moon (moist)

Yeah, I don't know if any of that means anything but, I like to feel like I have a little control over the planning process.
    Exactly! I figure at least I can do something pertaining to my hair on those days why not! Let's see

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tweety For This Useful Post:

NJoy (11-08-2011)

Thanks

Hey Njoy! It says that chemically processing your hair during this time is most favored! Bring it on! Lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
    Hey Njoy! It says that chemically processing your hair during this time is most favored! Bring it on! Lol
    Ha HAAA!! Exactly!
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

@Tweety, how'd it go? Any pics to share?
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

@Tweety, how'd it go? Any pics to share?
    I didn't trim and I used a new relaxer! Yaaayyyyyyy!! Right now my hair is back in a braid, don't know if the moon thing had any effect yet, its too early to tell. When I start my sulfur back up I will report and check in oh I decided to wait for the trim...question? How will really know if the moon thing is working when we're using a growth aid? Hmmmm LOL...just thinkn

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
    I didn't trim and I used a new relaxer! Yaaayyyyyyy!! Right now my hair is back in a braid, don't know if the moon thing had any effect yet, its too early to tell. When I start my sulfur back up I will report and check in oh I decided to wait for the trim...question? How will really know if the moon thing is working when we're using a growth aid? Hmmmm LOL...just thinkn
    Yeah, I don't have an answer for that one. I just say, do whatcha can and expect growth. If nothing else, I use the moon cycles to make me feel like I have a planning tool for when I DO trim or relax. That said, let me check and plan out my next touch up. Trying to decide whether to hold out til the end of the year or do it now. I'm 30 wks post tomorrow. *shrugs* I think I'll plan out a December touch up (texlax, that is)
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Technically, I haven't been protecting my ends as well as last year. I suppose I could use a trim with my splitender.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was planning to texlax today but, the lunar calendar indicates that this is a dry time and not good for trims or chemical processing. That said, I've selected December 11th for my next texlax and trim. The Morroccan Method shows that to be a good day for lengthening and the moon will be in Cancer, which is moist and good for chemical processing as well as trims.

So for now, I'll make sure to do a moistuizing DC.
    Let's grow some hair!!