Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: *** Daily Check-in *** What's going on in your Hair Journey today?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: *** Daily Check-in *** What's going on in your Hair Journey today?

Quote Originally Posted by tolly View Post
    Njoy, your hair is beautiful. It grows so quickly, I wish I could hasten my hair growth but can't use any thing on my scalp without causing some irritation.
    Well, you can still take a good hair supplement, drink plenty of water, get some exercise in and massage your scalp daily anyway. These things should still help support strong hair growth, Sis. Oh, and thanks for the compliment.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks

I followed your relaxed hair journey on lhcf and its really nice to see how your hair is growing in its natural state.
    Thanks for the advice on supplements and scalp massage.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tolly For This Useful Post:

NJoy (08-18-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Red face Re: *** Daily Check-in *** What's going on in your Hair Journey today?

I'm BACK! College has been kicking my butt but I'm hanging in there. Let me give ya'll a quick update on my hair from August 2014 to NOW. Well since starting Fall semester in college I have been wearing my hair in all kinds of different buns and ponytails. Washing and Deep Conditioning my hair every weekend. On October 20th 2014 I made 2 years natural, grazing Waist Length. To celebrate my 2 years Naturalversary I uploaded a video of my 2 years Natural Hair Journey on my youtube channel. I also experimented with some heat, meaning I used a curling wand to curl my hair for the first time and I must say I love them a lot.

November 20th 2014 I decided to to straighten my hair early. I usually do It at the end of the year, but I was getting bored with my hair so I decided to do it early. I uploaded a video of that on my youtube channel has well. I straighten my hair and I was surprised that I had made WL, but you know I had some split ends. Meaning I had to trim my hair back to MBL which wasn't a problem for me. I just couldn't believe how thick, long, and healthy my hair has gotten in the 2 years of being natural. Well this weekend I'm definitely going back to curly hair. I will wash and deep condition the hair and give it a spa treatment. At the end of December I will come back with a End of The Year Length Check to show my progress.
    SL☑ ❤ APL☑ ❤ BSB☑ ❤ BSL☑ ❤ MBL☑ ❤ WL❑ ❤ HL❑ ❤ TBL❑
    NATURAL |
    Multi-textured Tightly Curly Coily Hair 3b-4b! Fine, Frizzy, Silky, Cottony, Springy, Wiry type strands.

"The more I studied the UNIVERSE,
    the more I believed in a higher power"
    ~ EINSTEIN

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harriet For This Useful Post:

kennylee (05-19-2015), NJoy (12-10-2014)

Thanks

Congratulation on your progress Harriet!! Your hair is fabulous...Keep up the great work.
    Last edited by Naturalrose; 12-07-2014 at 12:05 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Naturalrose For This Useful Post:

Harriet (12-07-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalrose View Post
    Congratulation on your progress Harriet!! Your hair is fabulous...Keep up the great work.
    Thank you so much =]
    NATURAL |
    Multi-textured Tightly Curly Coily Hair 3b-4b! Fine, Frizzy, Silky, Cottony, Springy, Wiry type strands.

~ EINSTEIN

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harriet View Post
    I'm BACK! College has been kicking my butt but I'm hanging in there. Let me give ya'll a quick update on my hair from August 2014 to NOW. Well since starting Fall semester in college I have been wearing my hair in all kinds of different buns and ponytails. Washing and Deep Conditioning my hair every weekend. On October 20th 2014 I made 2 years natural, grazing Waist Length. To celebrate my 2 years Naturalversary I uploaded a video of my 2 years Natural Hair Journey on my youtube channel. I also experimented with some heat, meaning I used a curling wand to curl my hair for the first time and I must say I love them a lot.

November 20th 2014 I decided to to straighten my hair early. I usually do It at the end of the year, but I was getting bored with my hair so I decided to do it early. I uploaded a video of that on my youtube channel has well. I straighten my hair and I was surprised that I had made WL, but you know I had some split ends. Meaning I had to trim my hair back to MBL which wasn't a problem for me. I just couldn't believe how thick, long, and healthy my hair has gotten in the 2 years of being natural. Well this weekend I'm definitely going back to curly hair. I will wash and deep condition the hair and give it a spa treatment. At the end of December I will come back with a End of The Year Length Check to show my progress.
    Beautiful!! You hair looks so long, thick and healthy. Congrats!!! And keep up the good work with school, Sis. You're doing the daggone thang.
    Let's grow some hair!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

Harriet (12-12-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    Beautiful!! You hair looks so long, thick and healthy. Congrats!!! And keep up the good work with school, Sis. You're doing the daggone thang.
    Thank you! =]
    NATURAL |

~ EINSTEIN

Thanks

Hi I have been missing in action for a while but I just want to give a quick update on what I have been up to. My hair is in braids so I am not doing much other than washing and moisturizing. I am also taking vitamins and exercising about 5 days a week. I am hoping to keep braids in my hair for 3mths doing them over every month. I hope this speeds up my hair growth. This month makes it 2 years natural and my nape is not growing as fast as the top.