Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: *** Daily Check-in *** What's going on in your Hair Journey today?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: *** Daily Check-in *** What's going on in your Hair Journey today?

Well my hair has been doing good and I finally minimize the single strand knots. I also gave my self a trim by putting my hair in a bunch of twists and dusted the ends of them. I did slack off on oiling my scalp with NJoy's oil mix in March, but I'm back on It this month. And I am proud to say that I've been consistent in taking multi-vitamines for 8 months straight lol August 2014 will make a year. I think by me changing the vitamins from pills to gummy helped me a lot, because lord knows I don't like taking pills.
    SL☑ ❤ APL☑ ❤ BSB☑ ❤ BSL☑ ❤ MBL☑ ❤ WL❑ ❤ HL❑ ❤ TBL❑
    NATURAL |
    Multi-textured Tightly Curly Coily Hair 3b-4b! Fine, Frizzy, Silky, Cottony, Springy, Wiry type strands.

"The more I studied the UNIVERSE,
    the more I believed in a higher power"
    ~ EINSTEIN

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harriet View Post
    Well my hair has been doing good and I finally minimize the single strand knots. I also gave my self a trim by putting my hair in a bunch of twists and dusted the ends of them. I did slack off on oiling my scalp with NJoy's oil mix in March, but I'm back on It this month. And I am proud to say that I've been consistent in taking multi-vitamines for 8 months straight lol August 2014 will make a year. I think by me changing the vitamins from pills to gummy helped me a lot, because lord knows I don't like taking pills.
    Good to see you back, Harriet. What did you do to minimize the single strand knots?
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good morning. I'm still in shock over the news that #Longhairdontcare2011 passed away on Wednesday. Here's a link to my blog post about it.

Life is shorter than we expect. Live live and njoy life now. Each day really is a blessing and I'm grateful to be able to hang out with you ladies each day. You Divas are wonderful.
    Let's grow some hair!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

Harriet (04-12-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    Good morning. I'm still in shock over the news that #Longhairdontcare2011 passed away on Wednesday. Here's a link to my blog post about it.

Life is shorter than we expect. Live live and njoy life now. Each day really is a blessing and I'm grateful to be able to hang out with you ladies each day. You Divas are wonderful.
    Same here! I was so shock and in disbelief...may she Rest In Paradise.

I think by trimming my hair last month, oil rinsing, and using ice cold water as my final rinse helped minimize my single strand knots.
    NATURAL |
    Multi-textured Tightly Curly Coily Hair 3b-4b! Fine, Frizzy, Silky, Cottony, Springy, Wiry type strands.

~ EINSTEIN

Thanks

Hi Ladies,
    I have been very busy with my hair lately. I ended up coloring and then coloring it again to get the color my hair is now. I wanted a nice burgundy color for a change, and haven't been able to oil my scalp because of the color. It has been one whole month with not oiling my scalp because of the coloring. This weekend will make two weeks after my last coloring, so I think I'm going to start again with oiling my scalp. My hair did grow an inch though with the vitamins that I'm taking, so I didn't lose out on any growth. Hope everyone's hair journey is prospering. The summer will soon be here. I'm happy with my growth so far. I'm now BSB, on my way to MBL by the end of the year

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzette C. For This Useful Post:

NJoy (05-03-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Seems like I haven't been on here in forever...I'm BACK! With an update of course. Well I recently did a homemade protein treatment and my curls is loving It. I will be dusting my ends real soon + a length check. I kind of did an accidental unofficial length check the other day and I'm either grazing or at WL. I'm not 100% sure because my hair was not detangled at all, but it made me excited to know I'm some what closer to my hair goal for the end of the year Hip Length. I'm currently searching and thinking of ideas on how to wear my hair for the summer. I'm starting school this summer semester (getting my business degree), and that's going to keep me very busy so I need all quick, easy, and fun protective styles.
    NATURAL |

~ EINSTEIN

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harriet For This Useful Post:

admin (06-14-2014), NJoy (06-14-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh goodness, I haven't hair updated for a while now.

I did cut a few inches off months back, trying to get blunt ends which is silly because I don't really ever flatiron, I've flatironed like twice in 5 years.

I have these Jilbere scissors that I need to hide, I think I trim very frequently just because they're there, really no other reason, strange, but can't explain. Little knots I would normally work out on my own, I just snip just because.

Anyway, I used to live in smallish twists, then I was doing larger twists, now I'm in larger braids because I was getting a lot of tangles at the ends from doing twists. I read somewhere that braids would be easier to handle and on hair ends once you get around and/or past mbl, so I've been braiding and it is better for me! I haven't taken any length check pictures because I've been trying to get away from the scissors and I will definitely hide them and get back to serious growing and retaining. Not really sure what length my hair is, but will do a check in August.

I've been keeping up with wearing my scarfs so that's a good thing.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsDarling For This Useful Post:

admin (06-14-2014), NJoy (06-14-2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Glad to hear the updates, Ladies. It's growth spurt season and we're halfway through the year. That's plenty of growing time. We're doing it!
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've been feeling my natural hair these past few days. Thought I'd share a pic that I'm loving right now.

Let's grow some hair!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NJoy For This Useful Post:

Tink (07-23-2014)

Thanks

Njoy, your hair is beautiful. It grows so quickly, I wish I could hasten my hair growth but can't use any thing on my scalp without causing some irritation.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tolly For This Useful Post:

NJoy (08-11-2014)