View Poll Results: What is your hair goal?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shoulder length

0 0%
  • Armpit length

0 0%
  • Bra strap length

4 14.29%
  • Mid-back length

11 39.29%
  • Waist length

7 25.00%
  • Hip length

3 10.71%
  • Tailbone length

2 7.14%
  • Classic length

1 3.57%
  • Knee length

0 0%
  • To the floor!

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What are your hair goals?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: What are your hair goals?

Quote Originally Posted by mividabella View Post
    Oops, I didn't know this thread was here.

But I voted for WL...
    What is everyone's hair state (natural or relaxed), current length, and their hair goals?

natural/length unsure (photo on profile), healthy ends, learn how to style natural hair and flat-iron
    I'm texlaxed with about 5 inches of bonelaxed ends. I hit HL in Sept and trimmed an inch off so, hopefully I'm back at HL now but haven't checked. My hair goal is texlaxed HL (or maybe W'Hip, between WL and HL). I'm kicking around the idea of transitioning to natural but I want to be able to show decent length without always having to flat iron my hair. I don't have the patience to flat iron regularly. Meh, we'll see.
    Let's grow some hair!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: What are your hair goals?

Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    I'm texlaxed with about 5 inches of bonelaxed ends. I hit HL in Sept and trimmed an inch off so, hopefully I'm back at HL now but haven't checked. My hair goal is texlaxed HL (or maybe W'Hip, between WL and HL). I'm kicking around the idea of transitioning to natural but I want to be able to show decent length without always having to flat iron my hair. I don't have the patience to flat iron regularly. Meh, we'll see.
    That's my problem, I can't show any length. My hair looks SL all day, but I would really like to wear my hair straight most of the time. I would texlax but I'm scared since I had a bad experience.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mividabella For This Useful Post:

NJoy (11-06-2011)

Thanks

Red face Re: What are your hair goals?

I'm currently transitioning and plan to bc the end of October this year. My total length now is APL, while my natural hair is like 8.5" after 17mos of average growth (just found out about this forum. Now I'm aiming for 1" a month! ). I want my natural hair to be about 6-7" longer when I bc with a 1"/month mentality. My major hair goal is either cl or bsl curly, depending if cl is bsl curly or if I need to grow my hair longer because it's 4a and THE SHRINKAGE IS REAL lol but I love my shrinkage