Thread: Rollersetting question

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rollersetting question

I have a hard time staying under the dryer during a rollerset. I always give up before I'm dry. I'm just wondering, how long do you usually sit under the dryer. And are there ways to speed up the process?

TIA
    Let's grow some hair!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NJoy View Post
    I have a hard time staying under the dryer during a rollerset. I always give up before I'm dry. I'm just wondering, how long do you usually sit under the dryer. And are there ways to speed up the process?

TIA
    Hi Njoy! I used to be the same way. I've been rollersetting lately but find that i have to take breaks and then get back under the dryer. This makes it take a little longer than usual and my hair is not as long as yours but, it takes me a good 2hours to get dry. That's with breaks.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Rollersetting question

I actually decided not to be bothered with rollersetting. I might try it again in the future but flexirods, bantu knot outs and caruso steam rollers give me the curls/waves I desire! Even my air-dried flexirod sets come out nice! I just don't have time to sit under a dryer with 2 little ones...