Royal_Woman

Enormous Update

Rate this Entry
It feels so good to be back! I have been wearing protective styles for 5 months now. I started with a bun. After my husband's deployment I went straight for quick weave (2) months. He doesn't like wigs and weaves so I had to wait. After two months of that, my edges have been strong enough to handle sew ins. Thanks to Njoy Healthy Hair Growth Oil! Never thought my edges would be so healthy and strong. I stopped using oil for a while because quick weaves loosened faster, but if I washed out at home, I did use Pre Poo. Once I began sew in phase, I'm bout my oil. for the past two months I been back using it consistently. I have a three time minimum in a week. I had a set back in September due to stress of hubby deployment, being newlyweds, and work, my hair broke off in the back middle. No worries! I only had to cut back and my hair has been growing ever since. I have an A-line cut. Hair in the back is at the bottom of neck. Sides are at shoulder cap and even with front. I just ordered T-Shirt, so before my in between treatments, and I put back in next sew in, I will have measurements. Hopefully, pictures too! With less manipulation and new regiment, I have found out that I have naturally wavy hair. I have some curl, but more of a wave. I love it! With more knowledge I use Herbalife Shampoo and Conditioner, all natural. I cowash with the conditioner before, but I will be trying Njoy Healthy Hair Growth Cowash with new weave. Lol... For my edges while hair is up I use swamp pomade with olive oil for most part, mixed with gel depending if I have wavy hair or straight, and my exercise routine for the week. I know this is long, but it's been awhile.

Comments

Welcome back! I know that had to be stressful having your new hubby be deployed like that. Poor baby. But it sounds like all is well with you. I'm looking forward to growing with you, Sis. Spring's a'coming! I can't wait!