Royal_Woman

My Decision

Rate this Entry
I tried Bantu Knots for the first time last night and undid them today for church. I love them! Yesterday, I deep conditioned my hair with Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise, I washed my hair with Yes to Carrots shampoo and conditioner, and did a restorative hair mask. I was over due for deep conditioning and decided to do all of this in one day. My hair looks and feel beautiful! I am so proud of my progress. I know next hair update should be D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!! There's nothing better to me than results. Truly, the best personal investment this year!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	632   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	631  

Comments

Your bantu knot out inspired me to give it a try. I didn't have enough time to let them dry all the way but, I could see how pretty the style was. I'll try again soon. You got awesome results!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJoy
    Your bantu knot out inspired me to give it a try. I didn't have enough time to let them dry all the way but, I could see how pretty the style was. I'll try again soon. You got awesome results!

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it, I wore hair style for a week. Lol! Was well, worth it in the end.