NJoy's Diva Spot

One month post Big Chop! (pics inside)

Rate this Entry
I'm two days behind schedule on taking this month's length check. I got hit from behind in a car accident on Thursday and have been heavily medicated since. I decided to snap a couple shots while I'm awake today to show the progress that I've made. I'm pretty happy to have gone from bsb to bsl and hoping to be mbl by next month.

Anyway, here are my pics. Whadya think?

I think I'm going to take another pic at the end of the month so that my future length check pics can be compared at the end of each month.

That said, time to apply more of my growth mix, take my meds and go back to bed.

Thanks for looking!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great progress!
    Beautiful! Your hair grows like a weed!
    Your hair is beautiful and you have a good length even after the chop.
    I am just seeing the big difference, your hair is really growing quickly, what exactly are you doing, lol? This is miraculously amazing!!!
    Ok, I just read the information at the top of the photos, I am so sorry to hear about your accident and hope all goes well with your recovery.
    Great!!! If I can stop being so lazy and start applying daily I'd see more results I'm glad you are having such great results!
    Quote Originally Posted by GBF
    Ok, I just read the information at the top of the photos, I am so sorry to hear about your accident and hope all goes well with your recovery.
    I totally missed that until I read your post! I hope everything is ok!
    You are getting fabulous growth, keep it up!! Your hair looks super soft.
    Looks great!!!!