JoyBelle

Happy Friday!

Rate this Entry
Happy Friday!

I decided to blow dry my hair (which I rarely do) on Wednesday and didn't get through my full head. Because I let some sections air-dry, Thursday morning I did a super quick 2-pass flat iron on very chunky sections of hair.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0332.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	453

I noticed that my blow dry sections were incredibly dry whereas the sections I let air dry - out of pure lazy/ sleepiness - felt much better. With that experiment out of the way I know that I am going to air-dry when I flat iron my hair for Thanksgiving, but I am going to plan a whole day to do an air-dry rollerset. The whole point of blow drying was to see if I could get away with less passes, which I could, compared to my general air dry in twists then flat iron. I am hoping the rollerset will smooth out the hair so I need less passes.

Thursday night I massaged my scalp with sulfur mix, M&S then put my hair in bantu knots. This morning (Friday) my hair still doesn't feel right. I used a bit of cold pressed Argan oil on my ends then castor oil on the length of my hair. I may M&S again if my hair still doesn't feel right.

I have about 2 inches to grow before I am back to the length I was at in March 2012!!

I'm still not working out like I should, but I am happy for the one or two days that I do some exercise.

Have a great weekend ladies!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0332.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	452  
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for sharing the results of your experiment. That's handy to know. Please let us know if rollersetting helps with less passes.

Your hair looks amazing! 2 more inches, here you come!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJoy
    Thanks for sharing the results of your experiment. That's handy to know. Please let us know if rollersetting helps with less passes.

Your hair looks amazing! 2 more inches, here you come!
    Thanks, NJoy I will keep ya'll posted.