JoyBelle

100 Day Sprint

Rate this Entry
I have had a few setbacks in the past 12 months (September '11 -September '12) and I am determined to finish 2012 strong. September 22 technically marks the start of the last 100 days of the year, but I am starting right now.

Today is a wash day! I will DC with heat and put hair in twists for access to scalp.
Joining NJoy's Sulfur Mix challenge (getting ingredients today, mixing, starting application tomorrow). Will put starting pictures in the challenge forum.
Not sure my regimen, but I think I am going to wear hats and baggy my twists buns, covering the baggie with nylon stockings then a bun cover.

I just started working out again on Sunday. I missed the familiar soreness. I will try to work out 2-4 times a week until I develop a taste for working out again.

I am going to try my hand at visualizations. I am thinking my way into prosperity!

Cheers,
JoyBelle
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

All of the Caribbean markets I tried did have JBCO, but it was blended with different oils not listed on the label. I decided to order the real thing online. I am going to use my trusty cold pressed castor oil for my first mix.
    Sounds like you have a good plan, Joybelle. Looking forward to seeing your progress.