NJoy's Diva Spot

Ok, I should've updated by now...true.

Rate this Entry
After the drama with my hair knotting and cutting out the knots, my hair has been behaving and actually feels pretty good. I've decided not to BC and to continue transitioning until the end of the year.

Today, I have my hair in chunky twists and am really feeling Hair Crush-ish. I mean, my twists finally have the thickness that I've wanted since seeing you tube's Hair Crush. As always, I'm tempted to chop my relaxed ends, mainly because they're so obvious. But also because I think having thickness thru the end of the twists would be fabulous! So, don't be surprised if I chop before the end of the year.

There are four full months left of this year. We should be able to get 2-4" out of that. Where would that put you?

I'm in the forum with more details of my journey in the Go Hard Challenge and the NJoy's Sulfur Growth Mix Challenge. Let me know you're with me by joining a challenge.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Hair

Comments

Well, I did end up trimming my ends. I cut 2" on the left and 1" on the right, since my hair was uneven from cutting the knots out. So, just a bit closer to fully natural.