Tink

1. My Trip To Sally Beauty Supply

I cannot find my Jilbere Shower Comb and since I was out running errands I decide to stop by SBS to pick up a new one. They didn't have one by Jilbere but they did have some that looked exactly the same by a different manufacturer. I also picked up some cute hair sticks that I'm going to have to return because the bottom is a little rough and I don't want to damage my hair. I got a new satin scarf because sometimes you just need to tie your hair down. I'll probably wear both that and my regular ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Henna Anyone???

I have yet to try henna. I finally got around to ordering some and it should arrive tomorrow. I've heard great things about the Nupur brand so that's what I ordered. Do any of you have experience with henna???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14391_0.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	146
    Tags: henna, nupur Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "What Do You Want..."

So many of us have joined the "Create/Manifest the Life of Your Dreams Challenge". I don't know about you but most of my dreams are going to require a miracle from God! We all want to be blessed, but have you been specific in telling God what you want? In the Gospel of Mark, Jesus asked a blind man "What do you want Me to do for you?" Now if Jesus asked YOU that, would you just say "bless me" or would you tell Him specifically what you want? The blind man was SPECIFIC! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Finger Detangling

My city has a wonderful public library and I went there the other day to pick up some books & videos that I'd reserved online. One of the books was Grow It by Chicoro. One of the things that really caught my attention was her finger detangling method. I gave it a try this morning and I was really pleased. I was able to detangle my hair without using a comb. I did it on dry hair with no product because I plan to prepoo and wash it later today or tomorrow. It took me about 45 minutes but I suppose ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12