Royal_Woman

1. My Decision

I tried Bantu Knots for the first time last night and undid them today for church. I love them! Yesterday, I deep conditioned my hair with Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise, I washed my hair with Yes to Carrots shampoo and conditioner, and did a restorative hair mask. I was over due for deep conditioning and decided to do all of this in one day. My hair looks and feel beautiful! I am so proud of my progress. I know next hair update should be D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!! ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	632   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	631  
  2. Thinking...

I am considering all options before I try something new. I am in the military and need a protective style idea. The thought of me wearing a wig breaks my fiancee heart, but after I wash my hair this weekend from this Monday straightening, I am at a lost for what to do with it. I want to still look professional, but maintain my growth. What are some options for my hair besides a wig at this point?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Biotin

Today, I started using biotin vitamins. I am drinking on average 8 glasses of water at a minimum. Exercising daily to maintain weight. I gained approximately three pounds of muscle last week. I flat ironed my hair for video check in yesterday. I will start using Yes to Carrots brand shampoo and conditioner this weekend along with Hair Growth Prepoo and Oil.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Something New for Different Results

I didn't have a hair journal and decided I would keep one here. I use to flat iron my hair at least twice a week for work and decided to try no heat management for my hair. This was to identify no heat styles, protect from any heat damage, and challenge my creativity while staying within military regulations. I have been successful wearing a frohawk for two weeks, flat ironed once, and going on third week no heat . I do not use a comb, I use the Prepoo as a detangler, cowash daily, ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12