Blog Comments

Welcome back! I know that had to be stressful having your new hubby be deployed like that. Poor baby. But it sounds like all is well with you. I'm looking forward to growing with you, Sis. Spring's a'coming! I can't wait!
    Girl, I feel you on being excited that the wig is your choice and not a necessity, What are you wearing? Share the deets!

I think, if your ends are not splitting, you should just leave them alone and just keep an eye on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJoy
    Your bantu knot out inspired me to give it a try. I didn't have enough time to let them dry all the way but, I could see how pretty the style was. I'll try again soon. You got awesome results!

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it, I wore hair style for a week. Lol! Was well, worth it in the end.
    Super cute wig!

Thank you!!! I had to convince myself I didn't need to cut my hair. I had the urge, so I just bought a short wig. I love short hair!
    Your bantu knot out inspired me to give it a try. I didn't have enough time to let them dry all the way but, I could see how pretty the style was. I'll try again soon. You got awesome results!
    Super cute wig!
    My hair is changing texture as it grows longer and becoming more straight than wavy.
    How about braided styles or bunning?

My hair is too short.
    My edges are very sensitive to pulling. I rather keep my edges growing rather than dealing with regrowing my edges.
    How about braided styles or bunning?
    Seems like everyone else notices change before we notice our own growth. Hair anorexia at it's finest.

Er um...any frohawk pics to share?