Blog Comments

Welcome back, Sis! And thanks for the congrats. Congrats back atcha! Sounds like you're doing a great job growing healthy hair. KUTGW!!
    Love it!
    Awesome truth be told!
    What evershine said. I have always remained quit in most heavy discussions... once the negativity starts its my time to go.
    Thank you ladies! I am already feeling like this is the "spot" to be! @NJoy, I absolutely love your blogs. I have read each of them and have learned so much. I have even shared on FB. Thanks again.
    So glad to have you here! I'm loving all the positivity too!
    Welcome I4evershine! Excellent post! You are a woman after my own heart! That's exactly what I'm looking for in this site. I just posted something VERY similar in the Create/Manifest the Life of Your Dreams thread. This is my deepest desire for this site ~ everything POSITIVEly Diva!

I hope that you always feel comfortable enough to post freely here. I look forward to your continued posts.

Sub'g to your blog.

~Njoy
    I too feel positive beats negative any day of the week. Why waste the precious time we have? Positive seeds always grow positive harvests. I feel so blessed to have My Diva Spot to enjoy and share thoughts.

Many blessings to you!

Respectfully,

Lovetoinspire