i4evershine

1. Glad to Be back!

Hello everyone
    I haven't been on here for awhile, but I am glad to be back! I am also super excited about my natural hair journey. I have been consistent and it has really paid off. When I first came on this site I was approaching ALL. I reached BSL around my bday (2/14). I only get my hair straightened twice a year; August and February. I went to my stylist and she cut 3 inches off! I was livid at first, but then I realized our hair grows. So I know it will grow back. I am currently ...
  2. Just wanted to SHARE....

Hello Ladies,

I want to first say thanks to all of you. You all are truly inspiring.....in a short period of time you all have made a difference in my life. And answered questions that I've been secretly asking myself.

I am often reading different inspirational articles or passages and yesterday I came across this one and wanted to share with you. I hope you get something out of it, like I did. Thanks again and enjoy!

Favor for Your ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Looking for a Drama free spot to LEARN and SHARE

Hello to everyone! I am new to this forum and I stay pretty quiet in others. I have embarked on this natural hair journey for many reasons. It's not just to grow healthy, long hair (thought that is nice of course), but also to obtain and maintain a more healthier outlook on my life. From the inside out, from my hair to my nails. I want to share what I have learned through research and trial and error and also be able to learn from you all. I have set back and watch the bickering in other forums ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized