Jlissa's Journey

I don't know how to describe this blog. At first I didn't want to write a blog, because I enjoy my privacy too much. But I'm on a journey to get closer to God and to live my life authentically. And since this is a positive environment, I decided to just let it all out. Or as mush as I can.

1. My Spirtual Fast Part 2

I've always guarded my heart, my time, my privacy and knowledge. And that's why at 36 years old I'm married without ever being in love. I have friends I've known since I was 14 years old, and I don't love them the way they love me.

That's why I avoid spending time with people, using my business as an excuse. And I don't spend time explaining things to people who won't use it. But that's also why I have an amazing relationship with my daughter. Why we can talk about almost anything.

Updated 08-09-2011 at 01:28 PM by jlissa

Categories
    Spirtual Fasting
  2. Beginning My Spiritual Fast Part 1

Today I'm starting my spiritual fast. Two years after God told me to start it. And that right there says everything about me.

I am rebellious. I don't like authority figures unless it's teachers or police. I don't just dance to my own drummer, I dance my own band. On a different planet. In a different universe.

And I liked it. Sure it gets lonely when people don't understand your point of view. Or they don't understand your life. But I've always loved being me!

Updated 08-09-2011 at 01:29 PM by jlissa

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234