Jlissa's Journey

I don't know how to describe this blog. At first I didn't want to write a blog, because I enjoy my privacy too much. But I'm on a journey to get closer to God and to live my life authentically. And since this is a positive environment, I decided to just let it all out. Or as mush as I can.

1. Why does it take me so long to do my hair

Why does it take me so long to do my hair? I started washing it yesterday, and finished detangling it this morning. I used to wash my hair every other day. But not anymore.

I measured it, and it's 16 inches long. Longer than the 14 inch weaves I used to wear. I don't know what to call it. It hits the top of my bra in the front, and almost the end of my shoulder blades in the back.

This is the longest I've let it grow. Normally I cut it off when it's arm pit length. ...
    Categories
    Hair Journey
  2. 59 days left until the end of the year

59 days left until the end of the year. This has been an amazing year for me. Lots of emotional and spiritual growth. And learning what brings me joy. And getting cancerous people out of my life, so I can make room for positive people.

Realizing that I do almost everything I dream about, got me so excited. I can barely sleep now. And every time I want to relax, my mind says get back to work. It really feels like a fire is blazing in me. And I absolutely know that everything is possible. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized