Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 59 days left until the end of the year

59 days left until the end of the year. This has been an amazing year for me. Lots of emotional and spiritual growth. And learning what brings me joy. And getting cancerous people out of my life, so I can make room for positive people.

Realizing that I do almost everything I dream about, got me so excited. I can barely sleep now. And every time I want to relax, my mind says get back to work. It really feels like a fire is blazing in me. And I absolutely know that everything is possible. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I felt like a fake because I was part 2

Yesterday was huge for me. These past 2 weeks have been huge for me. I've realized and understood so much.

- When you're not living your truth you will feel miserable

-Inside you know who you are. You know the truth. And when people lie to you, and try to label you as something you're not; even if your mind accepts it for a little while; your soul, your heart rejects it.

- When you shine, others shine. People believe that when you shine, your light ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Beginning My Spiritual Fast Part 1

Today I'm starting my spiritual fast. Two years after God told me to start it. And that right there says everything about me.

I am rebellious. I don't like authority figures unless it's teachers or police. I don't just dance to my own drummer, I dance my own band. On a different planet. In a different universe.

And I liked it. Sure it gets lonely when people don't understand your point of view. Or they don't understand your life. But I've always loved being me!

Updated 08-09-2011 at 01:29 PM by jlissa

Categories
    Uncategorized