PDA

View Full Version : Lakieeshaa's Progress

Lakieeshaa
10-14-2014, 01:23 AM
I use my oil the night before washing my hair. On wash days I cowash with suave or tresseme conditioner. Then i use Aussie Moist conditoner as a leave in. Depending on what I am going to so with my hair for the next week or two I may comb out with my Demean brush and define curls using the curly girl method. Or I may do some other protective style. I avoid heat although I am thinking about blows drying every two weeks now that we are going into winter. I will probably bun or cornrows for winter.

Lakieeshaa
10-14-2014, 01:46 AM
Daughter braided hair for the week. I wore this style for two weeks.

NJoy
10-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Thanks for checking in Lakieeshaa. I wish I had someone who could cornrow my hair up. That's a great protective/low-manipulation style with access to the scalp. :great:

Lakieeshaa
10-28-2014, 12:31 PM
I am wearing mini braids this week for protective style. The picture in the uniform is the first day. The next picture with headband is day two.

NJoy
11-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Did your daughter do the mini-braids too or did you braid yourself. And do you refresh a few braids at a time or do you unbraid and rebraid all at the same time. I'm taking notes. :great:

Lakieeshaa
11-06-2014, 10:18 AM
My daughter braided them the first time after four days I started taking down one braid at a time and rebraiding. I am going into second week of having them in. I will probaly rebarid this saturday not sure. I normally just go with how I am feeling. Looking for a a professional braided that wont take my edges out.

Lakieeshaa
12-14-2014, 01:52 AM
Washed and detangled. Used tresseme keratin shampoo and conditoner and used Aussie Moist conditoner and sealed with oil.