PDA

View Full Version : Hello...I'm New Here

DivineFavor
07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Hi Everyone! I just got my oil last week and started using it on Monday. I look forward to seeing the growth in my hair and I'm also excited to be here.

NJoy
07-20-2013, 12:46 AM
Hi Everyone! I just got my oil last week and started using it on Monday. I look forward to seeing the growth in my hair and I'm also excited to be here.

Welcome DivineFavor (LOVE the username btw). I'm looking forward to your growth too. I haven't checked the growth thread yet to see if you posted your starting details but, I'm headed there now. Just wanted to officially welcome you,sis! :hug2:

DivineFavor
07-20-2013, 09:30 AM
Welcome DivineFavor (LOVE the username btw). I'm looking forward to your growth too. I haven't checked the growth thread yet to see if you posted your starting details but, I'm headed there now. Just wanted to officially welcome you,sis! :hug2:

Thanks sis! I didn't know about the growth thread. I will stop by that thread too.

DivineFavor
07-20-2013, 09:31 AM
Which growth thread is it?

NJoy
07-20-2013, 05:32 PM
The Long & Healthy Hair Growth Challenge thread (http://mydivaspot.com/forums/showthread.php?538-***NJoy-s-Long-amp-Healthy-Hair-Growth-Oil-Challenge***). Er, I just assumed... :giggling: