PDA

View Full Version : Looking for non-formalydahyde BKT

FoxyLocks
09-04-2012, 02:07 PM
I really want to try a BKT but have been turned off by the negative reviews. Now there a few non-formaldahye versions out there. Can anyone share any experiences or recommend a brand? I want to be a straight-haired natural but flat ironing on the regular isn't gonna make it.

NJoy
09-06-2012, 11:53 AM
I really want to try a BKT but have been turned off by the negative reviews. Now there a few non-formaldahye versions out there. Can anyone share any experiences or recommend a brand? I want to be a straight-haired natural but flat ironing on the regular isn't gonna make it.

I feel you on not wanting to straighten your hair on the regular to wear your hair straight. I'm interested to know too.

But I have to say, even as a relaxed head, I still had to flat iron my hair to get it to look straight.

I thought you decided against any kind of bkt. Keep us posted on any info you find.

MsDarling
09-07-2012, 04:02 PM

Hey there was a thread on lhcf about this type of thing, I don't know if you've seen it, but I will look for the link.

MsDarling
09-07-2012, 04:03 PM

The link is HERE (http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=596667).

FoxyLocks
09-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks. I'll check it out.