PDA

View Full Version : Pinterest as a Vision Board

Sunshine
07-09-2012, 04:32 PM
I was on Pinterest a few days ago and it occurred to me that the pins were a lot like the pictures on my vision board. Anyone else using Pinterest as her vision board? And if so, wanna connect?

NJoy
07-09-2012, 06:52 PM
I have a Pinterest account but never really used it or know how you're supposed to. :question::redface:

mividabella
07-10-2012, 12:44 AM
I was on Pinterest a few days ago and it occurred to me that the pins were a lot like the pictures on my vision board. Anyone else using Pinterest as her vision board? And if so, wanna connect?

That's a great idea! I mostly used it for my daughter's birthday ideas & fashion. Off to create mine now!

I have a Pinterest account but never really used it or know how you're supposed to. :question::redface:

It's so easy, and slightly addictive. You find pics wherever & you will see a little "Pin" by them, you just click the "Pin" and it will pin to whatever board you like. I have a food board, a kids room board, birthday party board, etc. I love Sunshine's idea!

Sunshine
07-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Mividabella, it is so addictive!

At first I didn't really know what I was doing either, but after I got the hang of it, I was pinning away. I have a board of funny pins, healthy eating, home decor, fitness, quotes, travel!

It's a great place to go when looking for pics for your vision boards too.

Tink
07-31-2012, 04:22 PM
What a fantastic idea!!! I'm gonna make one too!