PDA

View Full Version : Hello Divas!

Sunshine
06-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi Divas! I'm happy to have found you. I love talking about hair and haircare, skin, nails, and all things pretty! I look forward to "meeting" you all!

Be blessed!

:hiya:

Blessed1
06-30-2012, 11:07 PM
Hi Sunshine! Welcome aboard. :hiya:

NJoy
06-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Well hello there Sunshine. Wanna let us know whatcha working with? Natural, relaxed, transitioning? Details!

Glad to have you with us, btw. :clap2:

Sunshine
07-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Thank you ladies!

NJoy, I am natural. I have been natural for several years but recently did another BC in March. Right now I have a nice little fro going on, and I love it. I have a goal of HP length hair, and I'm so far from it now it just seems silly to mention! :) lol! But I am taking care of my hair, and looking to meet more people who are doing the same.

I suppose I should post my regimen, too:

M-Sa - rinse with water, apply Komaza Jojoba Hemp Oil, then Coconut Hair Milk
Sunday - wash with Henna sooq sweet honey poo bar, DC with Komaza Olive Moisture mask
Three nights a week I use JBCO throughout my hair and bag it up.

I love a simple regimen!

I really like the look and feel of this board, the tone is pretty friendly too, I think I'll be getting cozy here. :)

NJoy
07-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Thank you ladies!

NJoy, I am natural. I have been natural for several years but recently did another BC in March. Right now I have a nice little fro going on, and I love it. I have a goal of HP length hair, and I'm so far from it now it just seems silly to mention! :) lol! But I am taking care of my hair, and looking to meet more people who are doing the same.

I suppose I should post my regimen, too:

M-Sa - rinse with water, apply Komaza Jojoba Hemp Oil, then Coconut Hair Milk
Sunday - wash with Henna sooq sweet honey poo bar, DC with Komaza Olive Moisture mask
Three nights a week I use JBCO throughout my hair and bag it up.

I love a simple regimen!

I really like the look and feel of this board, the tone is pretty friendly too, I think I'll be getting cozy here. :)

Yay! I'm glad you like it and look forward to growing with you.

Serenity
07-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Welcome Sunshine! :yay:

Sunshine
07-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi, Serenity! Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

MsDarling
07-09-2012, 02:29 AM
I'm late, but :hiya:

Sunshine
07-09-2012, 03:44 PM
You're not too late, MsDarling!! Thank you for the welcome! :) :hug2: