PDA

View Full Version : My Hubby Got Laid Off

Tink
06-17-2012, 12:33 AM
My hubby was laid off work on Friday. Please pray that God will guide him to a new job or starting his own business which is what he really wants to do.

NJoy
06-17-2012, 03:43 PM
My hubby was laid off work on Friday. Please pray that God will guide him to a new job or starting his own business which is what he really wants to do.

Praying for wise ideas, open doors, and divine guidance as the Lord leads him to his heart's desire and wild success. Don't worry. This is just the transition. Stay hopeful and expectant.

Blessed1
06-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Praying. How are things going?

Tink
07-02-2012, 11:15 PM
God is being true to His word and causing all things to work together for good! Hubby has been diligently applying for jobs and he has been getting projects done around the house in the meantime! He had two weeks of vacation which was a blessing. Thank you so much for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!

Tink
11-02-2012, 09:57 AM
I can't believe I forgot to update you guys on this! Hubby ended up only being laid off for about 2 months and during that time he got LOTS of honey-do projects taken care of around the house. When they called him back to work late in August they gave him a RAISE!!! You can't tell me my GOD ain't GOOD!!!

NJoy
11-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Awesome!! AND you got stuff done around the house? Score!! :clap3: