PDA

View Full Version : prayers needed for dad

NJoy
03-30-2012, 01:30 PM
*sigh* congestive heart failure. Bypass surgery and double valve replacement needed asap. Poor overall general health. we need prayers. This is exactly one year after losing my mom. I can't have anything happen to dad, Lord.

Tink
03-31-2012, 08:42 PM
*sigh* congestive heart failure. Bypass surgery and double valve replacement needed asap. Poor overall general health. we need prayers. This is exactly one year after losing my mom. I can't have anything happen to dad, Lord.
Omg I will be praying Romans 8:11 for your dad. God is able! Please stand fast in Him and keep us posted. (((hugs)))

mividabella
04-01-2012, 01:22 PM
I will pray for his health. Be strong for your family, and keep faith in your heart. :bighug:

NJoy
04-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Surgery scheduled for tomorrow has been postpone because his lungs are not strong enough for surgery.

thanks for the continued prayers, ladies.

NJoy
04-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Sooooo.... the surgery is off. Dr said that he would not survive the surgery. :sosad: So, I'm waiting to hear plan B. *trying not to stress*

Tink
04-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Praying that the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your heart and mind in Christ Jesus! (((hugs)))

Divalicious
04-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Praying for you and your father. Hold on to your faith Njoy.

Afro_Chic
04-04-2012, 09:58 AM
I'm praying for you and your daddy and that plan B will be fruitful. Stay strong, sis. :hug2:

Early Bird
04-05-2012, 10:05 PM
I just learning about your dad's medical status because I haven't visited the site in awhile. I will hold him and your family up in prayer in the name of Jesus. :hug2:

NJoy
04-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Thanks Ladies. Plan B is to put in a stent. That will go in through a vein in his leg instead of being cut open. The procedure is scheduled for tomorrow morning, if his kidneys are ok (they were dehydrated today).

Thanks for the bounty of prayers being taken to the throne of grace. This means a lot to me and the family. :bighug:

mividabella
04-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Please don't stress. Enjoy spending time with him and keeping him at peace. Continued prayers for you and your family during this time.

MyLuvMaya
04-06-2012, 05:49 PM
You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

GBF
04-07-2012, 12:41 PM
NJoy, God is in control, he hear your heart cries and will deliver. Stay strong, in the lord. I love Psalms 91:15 "He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him." So, I am believing God for you and your family and know that he will even give your double for your trouble. Whatever the outcome is though just know that God is God and he is in control. Stay strong and remember you have friends who love you and praying for you and I am one of them. God bless you and family at this time.:pray:

NJoy
04-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Thanks, ladies. I pray that the Lord would multiply blessings back into the lives of every praying heart. Your prayers continue to be a blessing for which we will continue to give thanks.

Update:

So, dad was unable to have the heart surgery but did have a stent put in to open the pulmonary artery. They showed me a before and after pic of the dye flowing thru the area. My God! I don't know how he was surviving at all. There was barely anything able to get thru the obstruction. The dr called that a "widow maker". I'm so thankful that he had pain from gallstones a couple weeks ago. Had that not happened and surgery proposed, we would have never known about that heart issue. God is good and Dad is doing fine.

Thank you all for your continued love.

~NJoy

GBF
04-07-2012, 03:23 PM
To God be the glory NJoy. God is good all the time. Stay bless and I will continue to pray for your father's health.:pray2::amen:

Divalicious
04-07-2012, 09:31 PM
That's great news, Sis. My continued prayers are going up for your dad's speedy and full recovery.

Afro_Chic
04-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Thank God plan b is working out for him. More prayers going up.

Divalicious
04-10-2012, 10:56 AM
How's your dad doing, njoy? He continues to be in my prayers.

NJoy
04-10-2012, 02:35 PM
How's your dad doing, njoy? He continues to be in my prayers.

He's doing ok. They're finally releasing him from the hospital today. After the Stent procedure, he had a few issues with his kidneys and balancing out his medications. But, I think they have a handle on everything now. His breathing is better. His blood is better oxygenated so he's no longer on oxygen or feeling weak and dizzy. He's sleeping better. And most of all, he's ready to go home. I'm very happy with the procedure. We'll have to see how things go from here but for now, God has more than blessed us. We're very lucky to still have him with us. Wow.