PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Newbies section (Everyone Please Read This Post)

NJoy
03-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Just starting your healthy hair journey? Not sure where to start? :question:

I'm getting lots of private message questions about how to get started, what to do and what's my opinion on this and that. You know me. I don't mind answering questions at all. But, I thought I'd start a thread where anyone just starting or early in your hair journey can ask questions or seek opinions. Then I thought it would be a good idea to start a whole section for newbies.

So, if you're new, that would be the best place to look for answers. I also ask that some of you more experienced ladies would drop by the "Newbies" section (not sure that's what it'll be called) to share your experience and help answer questions. Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you would start a few threads on topics that newbies may be interested in knowing. Share your knowledge and be a blessing to someone else. Each one teach one. Freely you receive, freely you give. Yada yada yada. You get the point.

I plan add topics frequently so, please don't be shy. Check out the threads, ask your questions and remember, someone else may be wondering the very same thing. So byt stepping up and asking, you're also helping someone else to learn.

Thanks, Divas. You are the greatest!!!
:clap3: