PDA

View Full Version : 4" in 16 weeks!

NJoy
03-16-2012, 01:10 AM
I really haven't been measuring my hair at all lately. Being 47 wks post, I just don't want to pull on my hair, let alone flat iron, to measure for regular length checks. I'd already planned to do my next length check at my next flat ironing (which will probably be for my birthday in June).

Anyway, I was checking out the stray grays that I have trying to call me out. They haven't bothered me much because my hair is pretty much covered when I'm out. But, I thought it would be a good idea to measure the gray portion of a couple strands to see how much growth I've gotten since my last henna/indigo (since there's a clear line of demarcation with the jet black v. gray). Also, I measured a strand from 2 different sections of my hair to see if my hair is growing evenly or if one side is growing faster than the other.

Well, I measured and got 4" of growth since 11/23/11. That's 4" in 16 weeks! I'm VERY happy with that.

:yay:

Tink
03-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Wow, that's amazing! I'm so happy for you =)

mividabella
03-21-2012, 05:56 PM
WOW! Great Growing!!!!:great:

Divalicious
04-04-2012, 02:32 AM
Wow! My hair wants to be like your hair when it grows up. I think my hair stalled in the winter months. I grew less than that in 9 months. :sosad: