PDA

View Full Version : Hello Divas

Chris
03-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Hi all! I have been on my hair journey on and off for some time now but I recently started to get serious about it and research what is best for me. I discovered this forum while on Hairlista. I read some blogs and forum post and knew this is where I wanted to be. You ladies have gorgeous hair and I am sure I can learn a lot.

NJoy
03-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Welcome Chris! I look forward to getting to know more about you and your journey. Can you give some details...pics? (yeah, I'm greedy :giggling:)

Chris
03-02-2012, 09:02 PM
lol I'll have to get some pictures up soon. My pictures are from the middle of last year and that hard drive is running slowly for some reason but I will get them up soon.

mividabella
03-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Hi Chris! I like your hair in your siggy! How did you get that awesome curl formation?

Chris
03-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Thanks! I braided my hair into several tiny braids; at least 30 of them. I used aloe juice and water to moisten my hair and rubbed shea butter on them while I was plaiting. That was the final result when I took them down.

mividabella
03-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks! I braided my hair into several tiny braids; at least 30 of them. I used aloe juice and water to moisten my hair and rubbed shea butter on them while I was plaiting. That was the final result when I took them down.

I'm going to put that on my style to-try list! Thanks! How long did you keep the braids in before you took them down?

Chris
03-06-2012, 09:30 AM
About a week. I normally cover my hair with head wraps when I go out. During that time I sprayed my hair with aloe vera juice and sealed with a blend of coconut oil, jojoba oil, and almond oil or just shea butter.