Sweet_Intent
09-21-2011, 05:06 PM

Havent had a trim in about a year
so how do my ends look :nervous2:
Tell me the truth how bad are they?
Do I need a cut?

Ms. D
09-22-2011, 05:37 PM
To be completely honest with you...your ends look a little thin compared to the top half of your hair. Is a cut necessary, it depends on how you like your ends to look. I personally would start off cutting at least a half inch and see how it looks then.

For me, to keep my ends in check..I dust about this much off __ every 8 weeks and I also use my split ender about every 10 weeks.

Sweet_Intent
09-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Next relaxer I will def do a trim then... Cuz my entire head looks just like that at the ends. Thanks

NJoy
09-22-2011, 06:06 PM
Yeah, they do look a little thin but...I need more info? Are you transitioning? Do you wear your hair out much? Are the end thin but healthy? I'm not big on just chopping for the sake of chopping. I've seen ladies with thin ends have the rest of their hair catch up. They call the thin ones "lead hairs".

So, I guess if you wear your hair out often, then for neatness sake, I might trim a bit. Or, if you have splits, I'd definitely trim. Otherwise, I'd just put them ends away and leave 'em alone. :nod:

Sweet_Intent
09-23-2011, 10:09 AM
Im not transitioning and I do think that they r healthy since their not split-ends. Iam not huge on bunning but I put my hair up most of the time and do low-manupilative styles